Inserting Script into the Politics & War area

Blake Gillman

I am Developing the Politics & Information Google Chrome Extension but I have run into a problem, I am attempting to insert a JS Script into one of the div's of the Webpage, the result is nothing, absolutely nothing pops up

I know i have the right area because if I use += "Hello"; it displays the text there properly, but when I actually do +="<script></script>" the script doesn't seem to run. To all them devs out there, any suggestions?

How I am doing it:

theinfotable.children[0].innerHTML += '<div align="left"><script type="text/javascript" src="THESOURCE"></script></div>';

JavaScript (Google Chrome Extension inserted from the Contentscripts.js file)

Edited by kriller509

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

If you want help with this kind of thing, try stack overflow instead of the game technical support forums.

I'm at School, it was very hard to get on to this forum, and Stack Overflow is 100% blocked on my School Network

EDIT:

I can see that the Code Inserted, but the script still doesn't seem to load: (And I know this code works when I have my own page instead of inserting)

2irkx9c.jpg

EDIT 2:

If someone wants to make a post on Stack Overflow for me and tell me the results, I'd much appreciate it!

Edited by kriller509

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

This forum is for bug reports and tech support for in game actions. If you have questions relating to external additions to the game you are developing, please contact Sheepy directly. If you have general coding questions, please use a different website. Locked.

• Upvote 2