Announcement from Guardian and The Allies

Impero

Guardian, you got lucky. You got out for a laughably small price and it appears that bluff and tenaciosity works better than trying to keep a given word. Good luck rebuilding and good luck perfecting your skill to make fools out of people. -_-

And I wouldn't be surprised now if - following your example - SK would drag this war over so long that reps are nullified, you've proved it's possible to negotiate on non-negotiable terms... yay for you, I guess.

Ben, what this shows is that through open communication and mutual respect alliances who are at war can find common ground. PLUR.

• Upvote 5

Ben, what this shows is that through open communication and mutual respect alliances who are at war can find common ground. PLUR.

Hey Tim, I guess we should be thankful for the reasonableness of the VE leadership.  There's that.

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

Hey Tim, I guess we should be thankful for the reasonableness of the VE leadership.  There's that.

Yeah, that is true, PigInZen. http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6815-announcement-from-guardian-and-the-allies/?p=109292

I also must say that Guardian's communications with UPN, tS, and Rose were also very positive and demonstrated their reasonableness, as well.

• Upvote 3

Guard and SK are out of leading positions for a while, and I doubt that Guard and SK will continue to be aligned after Guardian has more or less left SK out in the cold. It's for the best, since they're split, they can no longer be seen as a unified threat as they were pre-war.

For a renewed war, I'd guess that in the December or November war, Guardian and SK will not be primary targets, and likely they will try to scamper onto the winning side. SK is more likely to play it neutral, since they'll likely be sufficiently devastated as to be a political irrelevance. If the VE-UPN coalition does not break up, DEIC will likely be the target.

On next year's war, there is a chance that Guardian will have reformed a sufficient power base to be a valid target for rerolling, but if Guardian is smart it'll try to integrate itself into the world system and avoid magnifying grievances.

Guard and SK are out of leading positions for a while, and I doubt that Guard and SK will continue to be aligned after Guardian has more or less left SK out in the cold. It's for the best, since they're split, they can no longer be seen as a unified threat as they were pre-war.

For a renewed war, I'd guess that in the December or November war, Guardian and SK will not be primary targets, and likely they will try to scamper onto the winning side. SK is more likely to play it neutral, since they'll likely be sufficiently devastated as to be a political irrelevance. If the VE-UPN coalition does not break up, DEIC will likely be the target.

On next year's war, there is a chance that Guardian will have reformed a sufficient power base to be a valid target for rerolling, but if Guardian is smart it'll try to integrate itself into the world system and avoid magnifying grievances.

You may want to look at the treaty web again. UPN is in a MDoAP bloc with DEIC and BoC.

For a renewed war, I'd guess that in the December or November war, Guardian and SK will not be primary targets, and likely they will try to scamper onto the winning side. SK is more likely to play it neutral, since they'll likely be sufficiently devastated as to be a political irrelevance. 

Joke's on you; we were never politically relevant.

I recently discovered a balance flaw that could potentially allow me to be highly relevant despite having 0 NS. That would actually require me to play the game to utilize it, however, so I'm still divided.

And almost everyone is friendly or neutral towards DEIC. EXECPT ROSE.

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

And almost everyone is friendly or neutral towards DEIC. EXECPT ROSE.

Good on Rose! I guess we need to try harder at the hate game. We accepted Kastor, what more do you guys want?

Besides, "Nice Guy TheNG" doesn't really that the same ring as "That Annoying !@#$ TheNG"

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Good on Rose! I guess we need to try harder at the hate game. We accepted Kastor, what more do you guys want?

Besides, "Nice Guy TheNG" doesn't really that the same ring as "That Annoying !@#$ TheNG"

You also protect Grealind, I mean you guys are just asking for it aren't you!

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

You also protect Grealind, I mean you guys are just asking for it aren't you!

Should I get the popcorn ready for fireworks.  B)

60865737.jpg

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Yes. Can you write my DoW for me?

I'll do it.

No srs, pay me and I'll write up a DoW and post it.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win