NoPETA Protection Announcement

Ekejen Luish

So, it seems the fact that NoPETA is not going to be under Charming Friends' protection as of 6/7 is already known to some of you. Well, NoPETA would like an alliance to protect that is the following:

-Must be 15,000 total score or higher

-Must agree to protect NoPETA from attackers

-Must have an average score of 300 or higher

If your alliance is willing to accept the above terms, message me in game so we can draw up a treaty, as well as reply to this post.

Sincerely,

W3NJPRv.jpg

Golen II, Alpha Supreme Minister

Thror, Supreme Minister

TBYSTAR, Supreme Minister

sparky, Localized Minister

This is very small

I never said there wouldn't be benefit.

Any alliance wishing to protect us may receive a privately discussed reward.

For example, Charming Friends received 5% of our money and resources... but they didn't do anything to counter attack or send us aid when we were attacked. Also, we feel we need a strong alliance to protect us. That's why there are requirements related to score and alliance member count.

This is very small

Might I recommend going onto IRC and trying to build a relationship with an alliance? Take a look at the top alliances, then consider which you would prefer, and approach them.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

If you want to pay for protection, go to arghh

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

This^ though with your alliance's score ranges currently. It might not be worth that either, as arrgh's coverage in that tier is little to nonexistent.

They're solid, honorable pirates. I highly recommend!

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I sugest you to offer arggh that 5% to them. They are not afraid of who they go to war with.

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Don't worry, Titan will take care of you.

lol, yes let titan protect you. They totally know what they are doing ;)

But if you are really looking to "hire" protection, talk with the arrgh pirates.

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

That's because we got attacked like 6 times and they didn't do anything. And three were from UPN. So I think Charming Friends are afraid of the larger alliances. We will consider Arrgh! as a solution.

We are also currently under the temporary protection of the Dutch East India Company.

This is very small

lol, yes let titan protect you. They totally know what they are doing ;)

But if you are really looking to "hire" protection, talk with the arrgh pirates.

I don't think you understood what I meant when i said "Titan will take care of you".

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

None of those attacks, but one which was quickly resolved by a truce without our need to intervene, were ever communicated to the Charming Friends, but thank you for your attempt at discrediting us.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

That's because we got attacked like 6 times and they didn't do anything. And three were from UPN. So I think Charming Friends are afraid of the larger alliances. We will consider Arrgh! as a solution.

We are also currently under the temporary protection of the Dutch East India Company.

then just stay with them UPN and other alliances are their friends. The Rose sphere of influence will not miss with them, they are scared. if they were not scared, then a war would have happened...

a-long-time-ago-in-a-galaxy-far-far-away

Edited by LordMane611

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

then just stay with them UPN and other are their friends. The Rose sphere of influence will not miss with them also, they are scared. if they were not, then a war would have happened...

What?

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

For someone who never communicated any of this to the Charming Friends you're pretty quick to damn us.

Damn you? First off, I sent a message to Calas  saying we were leaving. Also, we gave you 5% of resources and money, and we can get a much bigger and stronger alliance to protect us for freeeeeeeeee.

This is very small

Quick tip:

Make friends, not enemies. Orbis is a dangerous world indeed, and if you're looking for protection, it'd better be from trustworthy people, not from gold diggers. Accept criticisms, instead of frowning upon them. Make yourself and your alliance open to the world, a friendly one, that can be proven as worth protecting and trusting, not the opposite.

Stay humble too, and kind :) .

• Upvote 1

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

Nothing is ever free, remember that. It's better to trust in someone who's open with what they want from you rather than someone doing it without a dime, holding a knife behind their back.

Anyone who's reading this post of advice has to send me $50 000. Preferably irl

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg