Cobalt is placing a lien against David King's nation

Greene

Does this game really benefit from a thief though? I mean I'm getting my money for the alliance so it's moot point, but the only reason we're getting it is because King stumbled into Ansom, who I firmly believe is the most level headed and reasonable of that bunch. He first tried to start his own alliance with stolen cash.

I specifically reached out to David, first off. Secondly if you're willing to give people money in this game you shouldn't expect to get it back, and I've already been prepped to accept this. Sure it may be inconvenient but I wouldn't call it stealing, people don't have to permanently hold a place in your alliance, who you choose to aid is your business but you also shouldn't be so quick to give it out if you think david stole or others stole it from you if they decide not to stay..

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Does this game really benefit from a thief though? I mean I'm getting my money for the alliance so it's moot point, but the only reason we're getting it is because King stumbled into Ansom, who I firmly believe is the most level headed and reasonable of that bunch. He first tried to start his own alliance with stolen cash.

Most games like this have their villians. Those players or alliances that everyone else just loves to hate. Sometimes that make the games more interesting and other times they ruin it for everyone else. Not sure if this guy will rise to that level but I suppose a thief is as good a villian as any.

I specifically reached out to David, first off. Secondly if you're willing to give people money in this game you shouldn't expect to get it back, and I've already been prepped to accept this. Sure it may be inconvenient but I wouldn't call it stealing, people don't have to permanently hold a place in your alliance, who you choose to aid is your business but you also shouldn't be so quick to give it out if you think david stole or others stole it from you if they decide not to stay..

So your argument is that because I gave money to a new member to build their nation, I shouldn't expect to get that money back when he almost immediately leaves? That about it? And to think I actually thought you were bright! Maybe I'm idealistic, delusional, or drunk on life, but if you join an alliance it's with the implied agreement that you're going to stick around for a while. If he wasn't going to stay, then he shouldn't have used the money. Put it differently, if you join any of the top twenty alliances, get into their building program, and then make off with their money, they are going to come after you because that's stealing.

edit; spelling

Edited by Grealind

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

So your argument is that because I gave money to a new member to build their nation, I shouldn't expect to get that money back when he almost immediately leaves? That about it? And to think I actually thought you were bright! Maybe I'm idealistic, delusional, or drunk on life, but if you join an alliance it's with the implied agreement that you're going to stick around for a while. If he wasn't going to stay, then he shouldn't have used the money. Put it differently, if you join any of the top twenty alliances, get into their building program, and then make off with their money, they are going to come after you because that's stealing.

edit; spelling

No my argument it the majority of players aren't trustworthy and being I've had an alliance with a member who has robbed my bank in that alliance, I'm not so quick to jump the gun when the money isn't returned, as I previously stated it may be inconvenient, but rolling someone with one city, is childish, and a bit harsh. You're taking the game way too seriously. Just know to be cautious to who you give money to and how quickly you give it out, I would want to be able to trust someone before I fund them, but maybe that's just me.

Edited by Ansom

Don't see much issue with Grealind's stance (surprised someone is even raising an objection). Giving new members aid is a fine thing and spitting in the alliance's face after receiving it is just dastardly. 

Ansom, who I firmly believe is the most level headed and reasonable of that bunch.

... That's terrifying.

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Sorry i could not post earlier. I was preparing the popcorn for the fireworks.

And yea when an alliance gives you money its not free, since its an alliance investment to improve the alliance. should i make caramel popcorn or regular.

when will the fireworks start?

Edited by LordMane611

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

This matter has resolved itself, so no popcorn will be necessary.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Butter_NOOO.jpg

I want popcorn and fireworks why?

can't you call them ugly and have them declare on you?

This matter has resolved itself, so no popcorn will be necessary.

Butter_NOOO.jpg

I want popcorn and fireworks why?

can't you call them ugly and have them declare on you?

The deed is done and David King is Free, Grealind has his money & I have my justice.

24o4u11.png

2qio11e.png

I would like to take this moment to leave a message to Cobalt and to David King. 

David King; It's not everyday you have someone risking their ass for a person with one city so I hope your thankful I did so and you

will stay out of trouble with Cobalt or anyone else because I will not bail you out a second time. Cobalt and Grealind

thank you for not taking a hostile response to this matter other than particular matter, I will not mention and

will pretend did not happen because it was small. In regard to calling us ugly and declaring war;

Joshua and I were the founders of The Ugo Children, Ugo meaning ugly, so it would not

offend us in the slightest.

1zy8mlc.png

Edited by Ansom

The deed is done and David King is Free, Grealind has his money & I have my justice.

24o4u11.png

2qio11e.png

I would like to take this moment to leave a message to Cobalt and to David King. 

David King; It's not everyday you have someone risking their ass for a person with one city so I hope your thankful I did so and you

will stay out of trouble with Cobalt or anyone else because I will not bail you out a second time. Cobalt and Grealind

thank you for not taking a hostile response to this matter other than particular matter, I will not mention and

will pretend did not happen because it was small. In regard to calling us ugly and declaring war;

Joshua and I were the founders of The Ugo Children, Ugo meaning ugly, so it would not

offend us in the slightest.

I was just using an expression. lets make a bet. will David King bit the hand that feeds him??? 

stay-tuned-to-find-out-what-is-going-on-

yea me to. I wanted to see fire works. looks like alliances fear colbat.

I was just using an expression. lets make a bet. will David King bit the hand that feeds him??? 

No he won't get the chance because he has already been released. He was solely in my alliance so we can resolve his issue without him getting trampled. Now that his issue is done, that's it. It's up to him if he wants to keep some sort of relations and it's also up to Cobalt if we can smooth out our relations with them. 

I do agree, I find it odd that you can hit vacation mode while at war, just seems like you should not be able to do it lol.

I mean, you need to have one. You shouldn't have to start over just  because you have a life.

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

I mean, you need to have one. You shouldn't have to start over just  because you have a life.

And that would be all well and good if I did not see several people abusing it this war, they start loosing then hit vacation mode so they can sit out the rest of the war and not take anymore damage (other than the wars they are already in of course).

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png