Cobalt is placing a lien against David King's nation

Greene

Burgundy-400.png

It's an age old story. New member applies, gets accepted, gets building money, runs off with said money, and then puts his nation in vacation mode so he doesn't get blown up. I couldn't figure out where a better place to put this would be, there really isn't. Anyway, he's trying to start his own alliance (with stolen money) and we want everyone to be aware that we will be collecting the more than three million that he owes us. Cobalt hereby notifies all interested, uninterested, stoned, flayed, basted, sauteed and generally (self) important individuals, entities, and alliances: we're gonna get our money. We ask that no-one involve themselves in this, except to accept him as a member and forward his payment to us :D

Edited by Grealind
  • Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I think this breaks the rules when it comes to vacation mode. Just report him to sheepy.

What law does it break? 

The whole vacation mode thing is a ill thought out idea anyway...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

What law does it break? 

The whole vacation mode thing is a ill thought out idea anyway...

I do agree, I find it odd that you can hit vacation mode while at war, just seems like you should not be able to do it lol.

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Who cares at all? 

Cobalt is the only alliance who would post personal matters in alliance forums

Perhaps, my goal here is to be completely upfront and to ensure that there is no confusion or question regarding what is going to happen. If you feel that informing the community that I will either be rolling him or having him rolled for his actions, informing everyone of his actions, and asking that they do not involve themselves to be deplorable, so be it. I'm a very open and straightforward person, and this forum is for alliance related matters as well. Cheers and such.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

new players should know that, borrowing money and running off is going to bring problems.

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Three millions oh noes

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

new players should know that, borrowing money and running off is going to bring problems.

I'm paying for his freedom so on June 6th Cobalt will have 3 million in your bank from us directly out of my pocket.

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I'm paying for his freedom so on June 6th Coablt will have 3 million in your bank from us directly out of my pocket.

Logical conclusion is he misspelled our name, so just quoting for posterity.

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Logical conclusion is he misspelled our name, so just quoting for posterity.

Yes I did, thanks for pointing out my dyslexia, always a kind outreach from Cobalt. :)

35lrjhy.png

David King is now Officially Protected Under Capn Crunch's Party Boat.

For as long as he stays in our alliance.

21cv9k9.jpg

You're playing fire here buddy. If Grealind was going to ignore you before, this slap to the face will solidify a grudge.

6XmKiC2.png

Just wondering why you would pay 3 million to have this guy in your alliance?

Because I'm honestly really tired of people being ran out of the game. Whether it be by players or ridiculous moderation. 

Because I'm honestly really tired of people being ran out of the game. Whether it be by players or ridiculous moderation. 

A noble goal at least.

Let's hope he changes his ways though else I suspect he is going to have a tough time.

A noble goal at least.

Let's hope he changes his ways though else I suspect he is going to have a tough time.

Does this game really benefit from a thief though? I mean I'm getting my money for the alliance so it's moot point, but the only reason we're getting it is because King stumbled into Ansom, who I firmly believe is the most level headed and reasonable of that bunch. He first tried to start his own alliance with stolen cash.

greene.png