Individual Surrender Terms

Saru

For anyone looking at these terms currently as a member of guardian/SK that's your money in your alliance Bank. Your money that you put in to help you rebuild. By surrendering you're forfeiting that money to these people. These terms are nothing but a thinly veiled attempt to get what they want: reparations from you, growth from YOU.

I would advise you to wait it out and dig in.

• Upvote 1

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

For anyone looking at these terms currently as a member of guardian/SK that's your money in your alliance Bank. Your money that you put in to help you rebuild. By surrendering you're forfeiting that money to these people. These terms are nothing but a thinly veiled attempt to get what they want: reparations from you, growth from YOU.

Yes! Don't surrender! Staying at war will only drain your alliance money more slowly! Fight the power!

• Upvote 3

I'm not entirely sure but I'm assuming that anyone who surrender do not want to be in their alliance anymore and are not welcomed back into their alliance. That seemed to be the case during the GPA war. AKA any SK or guardian member that surrenders are probably not going back to their alliance, and in turn wouldn't have to pay the reps.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

rrussell263 for Guardian Minister of Propaganda 2015.

Nice ad hominem. These terms affect every member who would Surrender's growth, and their money. If you have to resort to personal attacks, perhaps we already know you still expect those reparations even if we surrender.

• Upvote 2

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

I'm not entirely sure but I'm assuming that anyone who surrender do not want to be in their alliance anymore and are not welcomed back into their alliance. That seemed to be the case during the GPA war. AKA any SK or guardian member that surrenders are probably not going back to their alliance, and in turn wouldn't have to pay the reps.

if that really is the case, who helps them rebuild? The alliance or themselves. With guardian there's at least a chance you will see your money in the bank again.

if that really is the case, who helps them rebuild? The alliance or themselves. With guardian there's at least a chance you will see your money in the bank again.

Not at this rate. You guys not accepting peace will only delay them rebuilding, and make it harder to do so

Very true. It all depends on your priorities. You aren't being asked to surrender, it is being offered. If your loyalty lies in your current alliance, you should stay.

6XmKiC2.png

Not at this rate. You guys not accepting peace will only delay them rebuilding, and make it harder to do so

they would recover a lot faster with the money in guardians bank, and if it comes down to it, we would much rather give that money back to those who supported us and burn the rest, so VE would never get any of it anyways.

Never did. Just wanted to point out your hypocrisy in neglecting to mention these people would still be paying reparations to you.

dealwithit.jpg

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

After the war is over, I imagine that the individual nations are free to join whatever alliance they wish, and many alliances have a plethora of aid packages. 

• Upvote 1

kid-totally-gets-wiped-out-by-waves.gif

they would recover a lot faster with the money in guardians bank, and if it comes down to it, we would much rather give that money back to those who supported us and burn the rest, so VE would never get any of it anyways.

Scotch earth tactics, I like it. But it will just hurt you more than us in the long run.

Edited by Simmons
  • Upvote 1

As a new person trying to understand the way things work, I wonder if you would indulge a question:

Why do the nations that surrender need to leave their alliance and join the PoW one? Would a list of names suffice or am I missing some mechanics?

This is to reduce messiness. Not every one of the like 200 coalition members will check this thread, and so they're making it obvious who is and isn't at war.

• Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

rrussell263, enthusiastically speaks his opinion which he has every right to do.

However, he does not speak for Guardian. We have found VE, UPN, tS, et al. to be reasonable during this war.

• Upvote 2

Scotch earth tactics, I like it. But imoitwill just hurt you more than us in the long run.

We will still rebuild, reform, refine. That is never the question. We plan to keep this up for a very long time. It may just end up hurting you more than you think.

rrussell263, enthusiastically speaks his opinion which he has every right to do.

However, he does not speak for Guardian. We have found VE, UPN, tS, et al. to be reasonable during this war.

this is true. I am by no means indicative of anyone on guardian but myself. I say "we" quite a lot because of essays I've had to do at university lately.

I will state this in true form: I am not indicative of anyone in guardians opinion but my own.

Edited by rrussell263

We will still rebuild, reform, refine. That is never the question. We plan to keep this up for a very long time. It may just end up hurting you more than you think.

It won't hurt me since most of you are now all out of my range, I'll just continue building up while the middle and lower tiers fight it out with resouces backed up by us higher tiers. However, I do wish you luck on your wars. Edited by Simmons