Individual Surrender Terms

Saru

I am part of an alliance that was offered the same by Guardian and SK. I think its reasonable, its good that they offer a way out for those who don't feel like fighting anymore, even though i  personally considered everyone who actually accepted a deserter and a traitor :v

And i still remember all those who made promises and than abandoned us when we needed them. I understand why they refuse, because i know why i refused :x

Hope this drama valley ends well for all those involved.

Edited by Valakias
  • Upvote 1

I'll post here my response to the mass message that was sent to my alliance regarding this...*clears throat*

I'm not asking you to forget your dead. I'll never forget mine! I lost fifty Brothers the night Mance attacked The Wall. But I'm asking you, to think about your children now, they'll never have children of their own if we don't band together. The long night is coming...and the dead come with it. No clan can stop them. The freefolk can't stop them. The Night's Watch can't stop them. All the Southern Kings can't stop them! Only together. All of us. And even then it may not be enough, but at least we'll give the !@#$ers a fight.

• Upvote 2

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

I'll post here my response to the mass message that was sent to my alliance regarding this...*clears throat*

I'm not asking you to forget your dead. I'll never forget mine! I lost fifty Brothers the night Mance attacked The Wall. But I'm asking you, to think about your children now, they'll never have children of their own if we don't band together. The long night is coming...and the dead come with it. No clan can stop them. The freefolk can't stop them. The Night's Watch can't stop them. All the Southern Kings can't stop them! Only together. All of us. And even then it may not be enough, but at least we'll give the !@#$ a fight.

This one I like. He has no illussions about what his choice brings him and he accepts it. This I can respect. I do not respect however those who think that by stalling their position will get any better. It won't. I don't speak for VE here but I know people there - they will follow our leaders. And I know our leaders (I'm usually a pain in their ass and there's no better way of getting to know what kind of ass it is than being a pain in it) they're not going back on their word, never did they ever done that, and that is why there were never coups here, no deserters, no dissenters, VE is an autocracy and our members enjoy it cause our government is a rock. Stalling won't give you anything, making decision (whatever it may be) will. But you can also rest assured that any terms and obligations from our side will be absolutely honored at any and all cost neccessary. Cause that's the thing about rocks, they are rock solid.

Edited by Ben Maxwell

I'm not asking you to forget your dead. I'll never forget mine! I lost fifty Brothers the night Mance attacked The Wall. But I'm asking you, to think about your children now, they'll never have children of their own if we don't band together. The long night is coming...and the dead come with it. No clan can stop them. The freefolk can't stop them. The Night's Watch can't stop them. All the Southern Kings can't stop them! Only together. All of us. And even then it may not be enough, but at least we'll give the !@#$ a fight.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the speech, but you might want to think about context. Considering Jon runs from the fight minutes later. #justsayin

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Don't get me wrong, I loved the speech, but you might want to think about context. Considering Jon runs from the fight minutes later. #justsayin

!@#$ I would have too

Priest of Dio

Unfortunately for you, most members of SK care more about the alliance than their individual nation. I guess this is not the case for you.

xqQnnps.gif

I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last.

Come on, don't be that guy who posts spoilers :P

Also, book Jon > pussified tv Jon

• Upvote 1

I don't know what book Jon is like but I imagine those who read the book see him as more bad-ass because it is just words on a page and they can use their imagination.

IpHGyGc.png

FFS. This thread is nonsense. A POW AA is made in every war ever. Yes, it is for deserters. If you're not a deserter then don't desert. Plain and simple. This shit is getting worse than congress.

• Upvote 4

Ah, it is truly a blessed day. I mentioned offering those who are innocent of the original attacks on VE a way out. Instead of continuously suffer under their leaders' greed and hubris, they should take this chance and leave while they still have homes, factories and ports to live with. Let it not be like the Siege of Jericho. The Canaanites refused to leave their city, therefore Joshua had his army march around the city for 7 days, and with the final trumpet and a shout, the walls came tumbling down. What happened next was too horrifying to be mentioned in casual conversation.

Please do not let the same thing happen to your family, your friends and your ports. Save them, even if you can only save one. Take the offer.

FFS. This thread is nonsense. A POW AA is made in every war ever. Yes, it is for deserters. If you're not a deserter then don't desert. Plain and simple. This !@#$ is getting worse than congress.

Hodor, have you been reading the eRep Congress section of the eusaforums again?

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

While I would like to see this war over, I can empathize with the individual members of Guardian and SK.  They don't want to leave (and thereby abandon) their alliance during the middle of a war.

• Upvote 1

Gentlemen, it's been hell of a good war. Cheers to everyone I've fought (except abbas. U suk.) and cheers to everyone currently lined up to take my next slots. Truth be told, I wasn't aware of any of the reasoning for this current war until halfway through it, but nonetheless my only regret was that I was inactive when this war began and let my military die in the very first round (abbas u suk).

VE have been great to fight with. Instead of these surrender terms, can you guys be pals and swing a nuclear nation down to my level. It would really be nice to eat a few nukes before this is all over. 

• Upvote 2

==================================================================================

Spartav.jpg

==================================================================================

FFS. This thread is nonsense. A POW AA is made in every war ever. Yes, it is for deserters. If you're not a deserter then don't desert. Plain and simple. This !@#$ is getting worse than congress.

I will echo my fellow alliance nation.  I will point out that the POW headed by VE still has only a single member in it.  We at Guardian upheld our unity, and came to the consensus that we should accept the offer of peace in exchange for reparations.  Although generous, we will have none of those individual surrender terms.

• Upvote 1

Jon Snow, Kneel before the one true king of the Westeros and I'll make you Jon Stark, Lord of the Winterfell and the Warden of the North :P :p

Edited by Aerys Targaryen

I will echo my fellow alliance nation.  I will point out that the POW headed by VE still has only a single member in it.  We at Guardian upheld our unity, and came to the consensus that we should accept the offer of peace in exchange for reparations.  Although generous, we will have none of those individual surrender terms.

And I do respect your members for that. It shows a good culture in your alliance.

I am sad no one wanted to join my alliance, though. It's lonely here in the best alliance on Orbis.

• Upvote 1

Viridian Entente

Secretary of State

And I do respect your members for that. It shows a good culture in your alliance.

I am sad no one wanted to join my alliance, though. It's lonely here in the best alliance on Orbis.

I'd join

Jon Snow, Kneel before the one true king of the Westeros and I'll make you Jon Stark, Lord of the Winterfell and the Warden of the North :P :p

O.o considering you're dead and quoting another would be king, I'd rather fight with Dragon Glass than kneel to a White Walker

O.o considering you're dead and quoting another would be king, I'd rather fight with Dragon Glass than kneel to a White Walker

If you allow me to be pedantic, Aerys would be a wight, and thus obsidian wouldn't do anything to him. He has to be killed with fire.

Viridian Entente

Secretary of State

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Supposedly one cannot kill a dragon with fire; one must wonder if that would apply to a dragon already deceased.

Edited by Khestra

php9BQiIRAM.jpg