Individual Surrender Terms

Saru

So you guys waited until 3 rounds in before allowing individual surrender terms?

Class. Act. Considering how much whining you guys did about the length of previous wars....

Guardian went to war over someone whining about the length of a war, I do believe. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 3

IpHGyGc.png

So you guys waited until 3 rounds in before allowing individual surrender terms?

Class. Act. Considering how much whining you guys did about the length of previous wars....

We actually were going to offer surrender terms last week, but we assumed the war was going to be over last Friday so it wasn't really necessary.  What we didn't account for, was SK going full retard.

tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif

In the case of war with VE and ts, if we peace out, we are technically still at war with them. Will you fight against them if they attack guardian members in your as?

Just a question. Not going to surrender any time soon.

i would... Edited by vonnorman

No, by offering individual nations a way out individuals who disagree with the actions of their alliance can avoid further bleeding for them.

If they are so against the actions of the government that they believe abandoning their friends is the only option. Then they were never truly a part of the alliance.

No surrender.

• Upvote 5

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

If they are so against the actions of the government that they believe abandoning their friends is the only option. Then they were never truly a part of the alliance.

No surrender.

10/10 best response. 

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

When I saw this I was thinking "Oh neat, they'll let individual nations truce out, and if they stay out they won't get hit again." But actually it's a move to try to destroy Guardian and SK from within. Starting to get real!

And that is where the loyalty of Guardian's members will be put to the test.

Great terms. I suggest all Guardian members strongly consider taking these.

Or not.  They are generous terms for nations to accept on an individual basis.  But as Avruch mentioned above, the underlying consequence is permenant alliance fracture from within.  Something that you, Estelle, would love to see...but will not.

No, by offering individual nations a way out individuals who disagree with the actions of their alliance can avoid further bleeding for them.

If these member nations disagree with our actions, then they wouldn't have joined in the first place.  They joined for an identity, not a leader. If a leader fails to uphold the ideals, he is removed and replaced.

No surrender.

...That doesn't make any sense. If one is so against the actions of the government, they probably feel betrayed. Hardly "never" part of the alliance.

Viridian Entente

Secretary of State

Love how SK and Guardian members make a huge deal about how this thread is stupid and to offer them to leave the alliance and get out of the war early is bad, and yet that is what SK and Guardian did in both of the previous wars.

• Upvote 4

dpluao815a3.png

My thoughts to SK and Guardian members thinking about accepting these terms. I believe this is all very cut and dry.

Leave your alliance, agree to the individual surrender terms, and then join the PoW camp. You will be freed from the current fighting, however you will gain the disapproval of your then former alliance at that point. Post war, you may decide to rejoin you old alliance,(and they might take you back. Their call on that one). You may join another alliance that will have a great number of aid programs to help you.

or

You can decide to keep fighting a losing war. While in the end the other alliances fighting may take some more damage as SK and Guardian nations slip in the mid-lower tiers. That damage would not tip the scales in SK and Guardian to be call a win. You would keep you honor with your alliance, and still get aid post war. However that does mean you will be keep in the fighting until wars end, costing more money, resources, and allow for more damage to be done to your nation.

The call is your to make. i am not pushing you to accept the terms, or not. I just simply want to point out what is on the table. Nothing more.

• Upvote 1

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

37851559.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that finds it outright hilarious when Guardian/SK b*tches about hypocrisy on POW camps and pretty much everything else such as declaring war based on a leader's opinion etc etc.

Edited by Neo-Nexus
  • Upvote 1

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Nah, you're swaying your wording to make it sound like accepting the terms is better. Are you saying if you were in this situation you would leave your alliance and join the pow camp?

Having peace, and being able to build without threat of attack is always the best place to be if you mean to grow your nation. It either case the war will come to a end one day. Rebuilding will begin then or for the ones that take the PoW route, as soon as the join the PoW camp. Either way, its their call to make. Both routes have their pro and cons. I am not trying to sway anyone. I am just telling them what they have on the table is all.

Your second question is funny. I would gladly die for the BoC, plus i am gov. the offer is closed to me :P

Some people have different perspectives of a war in this game.

oh, your cute. i like you.

• Upvote 1

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.