Individual Surrender Terms

Saru

Are alliance leaders allowed these terms? Because these seem entirely contradictory to the reps demands. I mean the entire alliance could individually just accept these terms and they've got white peace. I Could understand it more if you gave them individual percentage of the reps as well.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 2
T7Vrilp.png

When I saw this I was thinking "Oh neat, they'll let individual nations truce out, and if they stay out they won't get hit again." But actually it's a move to try to destroy Guardian and SK from within. Starting to get real!

• Upvote 2

When I saw this I was thinking "Oh neat, they'll let individual nations truce out, and if they stay out they won't get hit again." But actually it's a move to try to destroy Guardian and SK from within. Starting to get real!

It's very similar to this http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5428-individual-surrender-terms-for-gpa-nations/?hl=surrender 

T7Vrilp.png

Are alliance leaders allowed these terms? Because these seem entirely contradictory to the reps demands. I mean the entire alliance could individually just accept these terms and they've got white peace. I Could understand it more if you gave them individual percentage of the reps as well.

Limited to member nations right now. But if there are members of government who wish to discuss exit on an individual level, then they are free to contact us.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

In the case of war with VE and ts, if we peace out, we are technically still at war with them. Will you fight against them if they attack guardian members in your as?

Just a question. Not going to surrender any time soon.

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

In the case of war with VE and ts, if we peace out, we are technically still at war with them. Will you fight against them if they attack guardian members in your as?

These terms are for all of us. If you surrender individually it counts for UPN, VE, tS, etc.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

He states in the OP he speaks for all "allied forces" which I can only presume to be the VE crew.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

If the individual surrender terms are basically white peace, what's preventing imperio and others from declaring white peace and getting this war over with?

If you hold no ill towards the members and wish to not punish them, but still punish the alliance you are still punishing the members of that alliance.

Edited by rrussell263
  • Upvote 1

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

If the individual surrender terms are basically white peace, what's preventing imperio and others from declaring white peace and getting this war over with?

These are for individual nations, I'm sure this Imperio fellow and the others draw a distinction between the two concepts.

imperosig.png

These are for individual nations, I'm sure this Imperio fellow and the others draw a distinction between the two concepts.

Punishing the alliance and not punishing the members still punishes the members. It affects their growth, and their pride afterwards. By offering white peace to individuals you are seeking to destroy their alliance, by means of incentives to leave said alliance, by destroying that alliance's chances to rebuild.

So in reality it's not white peace and nobody should think this is white peace for any nation that still wants to be in guardian. Instead it's a thinly veiled punishment.

Edited by rrussell263

Punishing the alliance and not punishing the members still punishes the members. It affects their growth, and their pride afterwards. By offering white peace to individuals you are seeking to destroy their alliance, by means of incentives to leave said alliance, by destroying that alliance's chances to rebuild.

You're not getting white peace as an alliance. Stop it.

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png

No, by offering individual nations a way out individuals who disagree with the actions of their alliance can avoid further bleeding for them.

• Upvote 6
ZzrnYsK.png

You're not getting white peace. Stop it.

We wouldn't anyways, so what's the point of surrendering to you? So you can destroy our alliance by offering the easy way out? To paint yourself as the good guys by saying "hey look we're offering white peace to members" when in reality you're destroying their tribe?

No, by offering individual nations a way out individuals who disagree with the actions of their alliance can avoid further bleeding for them.

What's a few million now that I've lost well over exponentially that in this war already? For some changes of ideology? You won't help me rebuild. Nobody but guardian would help us rebuild. So stop acting like you're on the morale high ground because by extension these people are still paying the reparations that you asked from the alliance in time and in growth.

• Upvote 1

We wouldn't anyways, so what's the point of surrendering to you? So you can destroy our alliance by offering the easy way out? To paint yourself as the good guys by saying "hey look we're offering white peace to members" when in reality you're destroying their tribe?

So you don't want to surrender I take it?

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png

As a new person trying to understand the way things work, I wonder if you would indulge a question:

Why do the nations that surrender need to leave their alliance and join the PoW one? Would a list of names suffice or am I missing some mechanics?

So you guys waited until 3 rounds in before allowing individual surrender terms?

Class. Act. Considering how much whining you guys did about the length of previous wars....

As a new person trying to understand the way things work, I wonder if you would indulge a question:

Why do the nations that surrender need to leave their alliance and join the PoW one? Would a list of names suffice or am I missing some mechanics?

It's meant to weaken the opponent and reduce morale.

Edited by Micheal Malone
  • Upvote 4

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

So you don't want to surrender then?

Never did. Just wanted to point out your hypocrisy in neglecting to mention these people would still be paying reparations to you.

• Upvote 1

Class. Act. Considering how much whining you guys did about the length of previous wars....

We've never been in a previous war Malone, you guys pointed that out a lot before.

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png