A bug?

Landontom

My friend tried to create an account but when he finished making his account it said that his email had already been used for this game. He tried to recover the password for the account but it said that there had never been an account signed up with that email. So he went back and tried to sign up again he put in the EXACT same email and it did it again and again and again. Then when he signed up yet again it had said that there was an account already registered on this computer. So now he cant sign up because 1. Someone has apperantly used his email and 2. He has already signed up on this account, and when he tries to recover his password, it says that an account on this email never existed. Is it mean or am I seeing a pattern, I had the same problem on my laptop and I had to sign up on my home computer.

• Administrators

Are you sure it says an account already exists with that e-mail? Or does it say an account already exists on his network? You're not allowed to create more than one nation from the same network.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Are you sure it says an account already exists with that e-mail? Or does it say an account already exists on his network? You're not allowed to create more than one nation from the same network.

When he signed up it said that an email has already been used to create an account. But I made my account at home whilst he made his at school. So unless someone else has played this game at school, I dont have a clue as to whats happening