A Note on Guardian and The Seven Kingdoms

Impero

You have no idea how things work around here. The lower you beat them down, the unpreventable chaos they can cause. I'm glad to see these two alliances not accepting garbage reparation terms. Accept no reparations. The leaders responsible for the transgressions in Guardian especially were dealt with. White peace or bust. Make their lower tier bleed for the greed of the leaders. Cost them constant increased bills for needing to always field a military. Make sure they can switch over to peace time economies because they have to repel constant raids.

The betters that came before VE realized that the longer you drag out a war you're winning in overwhelming fashion, it quickly becomes extremely more costly for the winning side after a few rounds of war. Soon enough you'll have the upper hand in terms of cost of damages. Soon enough just soldier counts will be enough to win on the ground over your targets. Soon enough they'll want peace without strings, for they are a bad joke as it stands.

You're out of touch, and have been for a while now. It's one of the reasons all of this happened.

Look at the terminology you use even, its almost disgusting. Betters? You prove my argument with every word. You created a culture within guardian where you think you are above the rest of Orbis. You aren't, and this is the result of thinking you deserve special treatment.

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 3

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

You have no idea how things work around here. The lower you beat them down, the unpreventable chaos they can cause. I'm glad to see these two alliances not accepting garbage reparation terms. Accept no reparations. The leaders responsible for the transgressions in Guardian especially were dealt with. White peace or bust. Make their lower tier bleed for the greed of the leaders. Cost them constant increased bills for needing to always field a military. Make sure they can switch over to peace time economies because they have to repel constant raids.

The betters that came before VE realized that the longer you drag out a war you're winning in overwhelming fashion, it quickly becomes extremely more costly for the winning side after a few rounds of war. Soon enough you'll have the upper hand in terms of cost of damages. Soon enough just soldier counts will be enough to win on the ground over your targets. Soon enough they'll want peace without strings, for they are a bad joke as it stands.

The time has come to pay the piper, I remember when you told people that Guardian couldn't be rolled and even laughed at people's attempts. Now, the day has come and you cry like a toddler does when his mom tells him no. In a way, you brought this on Guardian by your pride :/

edit: trying to be nicer :)

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Perhaps you don't understand our conviction. 

When I first joined the war, i did so because i was ordered. I lost roughly 10k infrastructure in the matter of a week. When I first was hit by your allies, and the dog piliers, i had no reprieve from this- i was blockaded for a week. When i decided to check our forums, and saw that you required us to submit several times more in bank and resources to you for reps, i was angered. I lost more than many of your men. I was content for white peace. Shellhound stepped down, and the new leadership took over. The war that was leaked by some of your own people, the war that you wanted- Was on our heads for preemptively trying to disarm your ability to fight. If we did accept the terms, we would be paying not for our meddling, but your own. There had never been an intention for Guardian to attack rose. There had only been an intention to incapacitate you to the point you could no longer have done us any harm.  

Even then, we had no intentions for asking for terms.

We would not have requested reparations, and we have taken a beating ourselves. By demanding us pay you for the war that you wanted, it is contrite. Guardian will destroy, and we will destroy until you accept peace with no terms. it is disrespectful for a request like yours to take place. 

Even now, we have no intentions for asking for terms.

You misunderstand our conviction. Loyalty, Justice, Honor. These are words that you may not understand, and that you've violated in some way shape or form. 

Justice- You ask for terms for a war you would have started yourselves if you were prepared. A war in which we were so heavily outnumbered that our slots were full for days, could have been weeks even. As you ask for reparations, look to your own greed as the cause for your destruction. 

Honor- You must take us for fools if you think we'd accept such dishonorable terms. We do not have the resources, and the destruction that you've caused was greater in every means than ours, yet you ask for reparations, nonetheless. You ask for reparations for a war that you would have started, and one that would have been very different if events had unfolded later. 

Loyalty- You question our loyalty to Gaurdian. I have seen more activity in the last few days on our forum, since i voiced my opinion than i have for many months. You question our loyalty to see things through, and you question it through asking for termed peace. the thing is, when this is over, we will have won some battles, we will have won some wars, we may lose in essence, but we will never lose in spirit. 

We still hold Rose in high regard, We still hold others as well. 

We do not hold you in high regard. We see your avarice and greed, and you will pay for your sins. 

By "exposing" us you have proved your true intentions, That after a war instigated by yourself and many others, That after a war in which BOTH sides lost, You still hold your greed above your head. You hope to put outside pressure on us, but fail to realize that you are only making it easier for us to show your true colors. 

We will fight on the beaches, We will fight in the Gardens, We fight on the sea.

We will continue to fight for guardian forever. 

Edited by rrussell263
  • Upvote 4

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

When I first joined the war, i did so because i was ordered. I lost roughly 10k infrastructure in the matter of a week. When I first was hit by your allies, and the dog piliers, i had no reprieve from this- i was blockaded for a week. When i decided to check our forums, and saw that you required us to submit several times more in bank and resources to you for reps, i was angered. I lost more than many of your men. I was content for white peace. Shellhound stepped down, and the new leadership took over. The war that was leaked by some of your own people, the war that you wanted- Was on our heads for preemptively trying to disarm your ability to fight. If we did accept the terms, we would be paying not for our meddling, but your own. There had never been an intention for Guardian to attack rose. There had only been an intention to incapacitate you to the point you could no longer have done us any harm.  

We would not have requested reparations, and we have taken a beating ourselves. By demanding us pay you for the war that you wanted, it is contrite. Guardian will destroy, and we will destroy until you accept peace with no terms. it is disrespectful for a request like yours to take place. 

You misunderstand our conviction. Loyalty, Justice, Honor. These are words that you may not understand, and that you've violated in some way shape or form. 

Justice- You ask for terms for a war you would have started yourselves if you were prepared. A war in which we were so heavily outnumbered that our slots were full for days, could have been weeks even. As you ask for reparations, look to your own greed as the cause for your destruction. 

Honor- You must take us for fools if you think we'd accept such dishonorable terms. We do not have the resources, and the destruction that you've caused was greater in every means than ours, yet you ask for reparations, nonetheless. You ask for reparations for a war that you would have started, and one that would have been very different if events had unfolded later. 

Loyalty- You question our loyalty to Gaurdian. I have seen more activity in the last few days on our forum, since i voiced my opinion than i have for many months. You question our loyalty to see things through, and you question it through asking for termed peace. the thing is, when this is over, we will have won some battles, we will have won some wars, we may lose in essence, but we will never lose in spirit. 

We do not hold you in high regard. We see your avarice and greed, and you will pay for your sins. 

By "exposing" us you have proved your true intentions, That after a war instigated by yourself and many others, That after a war in which BOTH sides lost, You still hold your greed above your head. You hope to put outside pressure on us, but fail to realize that you are only making it easier for us to show your true colors. 

We will fight on the beaches, We will fight in the Gardens, We fight on the sea.

Hear! Hear!

Edited by Callum

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

This post is beyond idiotic. You guys started this war as an act of unprovoked aggression. Now you want to play the victim? Now you want to claim everyone else wanted the war, and not you?

Spare us your lies. Nobody is falling for it. You guys deserve everything you get.

• Upvote 4

Where is this proof of a VE attack that was planned? I hear you talk about it but its not even brought forth. This is really damaging your PR and other's perception of you. You're in deep bantha refuse and time is of the essence, you don't have the luxury of delaying it any longer. Every post that goes on without it being shown, is one more nail in your coffin.

• Upvote 3

This post is beyond idiotic. You guys started this war as an act of unprovoked aggression. Now you want to play the victim? Now you want to claim everyone else wanted the war, and not you?

Spare us your lies. Nobody is falling for it. You guys deserve everything you get.

Then you have no clue of the real events that transpired. You're the one who has proved yourself an idiot. 

Viridian Entente had plans to attack us next week. It was leaked from their forums by ONE OF THEIR OWN MEMBERS. 

More so, we only heard wind of this war days before it happened. we militarized and attacked. We were told that it was a war of premptive defense by shellhound and others. 

This entire war was to hit them before they hit us. We were already outnumbered by VE alone. 

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

Then you have no clue of the real events that transpired. You're the one who has proved yourself an idiot. 

Viridian Entente had plans to attack us next week. It was leaked from their forums by ONE OF THEIR OWN MEMBERS. 

More so, we only heard wind of this war days before it happened. we militarized and attacked. We were told that it was a war of premptive defense by shellhound and others. 

This entire war was to hit them before they hit us. We were already outnumbered by VE alone.

You keep saying it was leaked but no evidence. :/ We want evidence please :)

• Upvote 3

Where is this proof of a VE attack that was planned? I hear you talk about it but its not even brought forth. This is really damaging your PR and other's perception of you. You're in deep bantha refuse and time is of the essence, you don't have the luxury of delaying it any longer. Every post that goes on without it being shown, is one more nail in your coffin.

It's hilarious seeing these two parties spout so much shit, when they were outraged at UPN/EoS going after TAC, when we had logs and such of them discussing how they were going to deal with us and deemed us as a threat. I guess attacking without any evidence at all and on pure suspicion is somehow more justifiable and honorable.  :lol:

The hypocrisy coming from you two is hilarious. Keep it up.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Wait a second. You're talking about VE attacking you in response to the SK leaks, right? I know what you're talking about. Maybe they were going to go to war with you in their own defense.

They had proof that you and SK were plotting against them. What did you expect? the ones who began this are still SK and Guardian.

Edited by Estelle

This post is beyond idiotic.

One could relate that to everything you have said in regards to this war. Nowhere have i seen posts of sportsmanship or friendly banter, just vile spite and nonsense.

Its truly disappointing.

Edited by Callum
  • Upvote 1

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

Why can't you be more like Mensa and take the honourable route out? Negotiate with VE and just pay the reps. Getting yourself ZI'd isn't doing anyone any favours, and you're certainly not going down in history as the alliance who thought they were "honourable" by going down in flames

Wait a second. You're talking about VE attacking you in response to the SK leaks, right? I know what you're talking about. Maybe they were going to go to war with you in their own defense.

They had proof that you and SK were plotting against them. What did you expect? the ones who began this are still SK and Guardian.

Stop acting like Guardian was a single entity that caused this. The leadership was the one who wanted those attacks, and we were told the entire reason for attacking was to stop VE from hitting us first. Everything ever said by our leadership was in theory, besides that. 

• Upvote 1

It was only pre-emptive in the sense that yes, VE may of attacked you given that you explicitly stated that you planned to roll them and were close to carrying out the plan -- but fortunately for VE it leaked out, and Rose then backed out. It's still very much a purely aggressive move on your part.

Sounds to me like your leaders have been lying a lot to you.  :lol:

Stop acting like Guardian was a single entity that caused this. The leadership was the one who wanted those attacks, and we were told the entire reason for attacking was to stop VE from hitting us first. Everything ever said by our leadership was in theory, besides that. 

Your leadership are there to represent you, and you are held accountable for their actions. Like I said already before, you are lucky UPN aren't seeking reps or anything of the sort, given that we found out about your leader deciding to break the rules and spy on us. Something he had been doing for months. 

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 2

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Why can't you be more like Mensa and take the honourable route out? Negotiate with VE and just pay the reps. Getting yourself ZI'd isn't doing anyone any favours, and you're certainly not going down in history as the alliance who thought they were "honourable" by going down in flames

The terms they gave us were non-negotiable. this was made clear, and when imperio talked to us about them he became angry about us not accepting them, and wouldn't negotiate with us. 

So your leadership lied to you then. You really should get out of that sinking ship. SK and Guardian had specific plans to attack VE and Rose. Those plans were leaked.

One could relate that to everything you have said in regards to this war. Nowhere have i seen posts of sportsmanship or friendly banter, just vile spite and nonsense.

Its truly disappointing.

How could it be disappointing? I have been operating under basically the same MO for years. I'm just not a nice person, and have never been. It's really not personal. Just the way I like to play.

Edited by Estelle

;ljkasdfopiubfn;kleroip asdl;kjasdpoibvn  asdfljkaweopivbnkas

( That's me fat fingering like a Hippo considering we have a 'wizard' who likes to suspend messages from people over trivial stuff, gotta maintain a in-character persona here )

Translation:  Don't bring Mensa in this.  They have their own governing ways, and honestly - the fact that they're remaining loyal to one another and keeping on with the fight is honorable in itself.  Granted the terms given by VE to Mensa were "ok", but they should at least remain in negotiation with Guardian/SK.  Instead it's just going downhill and will just further heat up any future events between the alliances involved.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sadly, when a country invades another country, they don't round up the soldiers of the one being invaded and send them home. No, they send them to POW camps even though the soldiers were only following orders to defend. The only way for you to get out is to leave or face the consequences. When the piper comes for you, then you have to pay, or you lose your children.

Just the way she goes, my friend. I am sorry for that, but that's just the way it is.

It was only pre-emptive in the sense that yes, VE may of attacked you given that you explicitly stated that you planned to roll them and were close to carrying out the plan -- but fortunately for VE it leaked out, and Rose then backed out. It's still very much a purely aggressive move on your part.

Sounds to me like your leaders have been lying a lot to you.  :lol:

Your leadership are there to represent you, and you are held accountable for their actions. Like I said already before, you are lucky UPN aren't seeking reps or anything of the sort, given that we found out about your leader deciding to break the rules and spy on us. Something he had been doing for months. 

Quite honestly after this war, we deeply regard UPN as good players, and are quite glad that you are not seeking reps for this war. 

While there has been some bad blood between us and UPN, we feel no ill towards you. 

Edited by rrussell263

I mean yea, when you combine the screenshots we saw of Guardian/SK plotting to destroy us, and saw you guys mobilizing, we obviously started planning to take you guys on. That doesn't change the fact that this was a war that you guys brought upon this world, VE did nothing to provoke it. 

Quite honestly after this war, we deeply regard UPN as good players, and are quite glad that you are not seeking reps for this war. 

While there has been some bad blood between us and UPN, we feel no ill towards you. 

Of course you are glad we're not seeking reps for this war, Captain Obvious. Although that was in large part to do with the fact that we truly believed Guardian was turning over a new leaf, and wanting to start a fresh. But it seems to me like that's all been a facade. You had a good opportunity to wrap this up, move forward, and rebuild relations. Instead you have made excuses and whined. Which has only made you look hypocritical given the past actions of Guardian and their allies, and pretty damn pathetic that you can't even accept the responsibility for an aggressive war that went wrong.

I've lost a lot of respect that I had for the new regime.

• Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Yaaaaaa. I don't see Guardian or SK ever paying reps for peace. But have fun fighting them until next year I guess.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif