A Note on Guardian and The Seven Kingdoms

Impero

No one really knows but SK believes it was Ragnar

I'm not even SK and I trust Ragnar more than that.

• Upvote 1

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

Huh, so you're saying Ragnar could have had access to a section of SK's forums that had the plans and leaked it?  If so, what would be the reason to do so?

You'd think he would be the target if so when Vanguard got attacked.

• Downvote 1

SK blamed be for leaking due to their incompetence. 

I dislike them with a passion, I think Tenages and the govt are utterly beyond reproach, they're traitorous , spineless and stubborn beyond anything. If I wanted to leak anything from them, I would've leaked one of many of the government section talks we had when I was a government member(before they kick/banned me from govt).

I didn't leak from them, hell I didn't even have the ability to PM on their forum. They tried to pin it on me because they couldn't believe one of their own govt would leak the plans. 

• Upvote 4

I did admit that it was mostly lost growth for us, just 1 day rebuilding infra in my estimates, 0 days for many, a few days for Placentica and a few others hit by missiles. It's true we would have gotten some resources back, it's difficult to say how much exactly, 0% of ammo/gas, 0% for spy missions, 0% of military unit cash costs, 75% of military unit (the ones we didn't lose) and building resource costs, 50% of building cash costs. Not sure what that would average out to exactly. DEIC and UPN would have gotten cash/resources back from scrapping military buildings too though. Whatever the exact number is though, it's not a game changer as far as my main points are concerned, we're only talking about something like a couple days of income recovered from decommissioning.

My main points are:

The difference in how much we fell behind the neutrals vs how much TC (or at least DEIC) fell behind the neutrals in the Marionette war is in the same ball park as how long it would take to pay off the proposed reps (both about a week).

This war is much more damaging for us than the Marionette war was for TC.

Sidenote: I don't have an as good feel for how much of an impact this war is having on VE and its allies, but I'm sure you're right that's it's more than the impact the Marionette war had on us. I suspect the gap in terms of # of days is most likely greater if you're comparing VE's allies and us in this war to the gap between us and TC in the Marionette war. As for VE itself compared to us, the gap is smaller than with VE's allies, although I would still lean towards it being bigger than between us and TC in the Marionette war.

I will admit that the physical damage to tS is limited. The brunt of our monetary losses are vested in our military build-up. The build up that tS did in order to overshadow and grind down Guardian's military (as is reflected in the overall aircraft/navy losses/damages done on that front) was quite costly. Luckily, we had the funds and rebuild has been going smoothly.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

SK blamed be for leaking due to their incompetence. 

I dislike them with a passion, I think Tenages and the govt are utterly beyond reproach, they're traitorous , spineless and stubborn beyond anything. If I wanted to leak anything from them, I would've leaked one of many of the government section talks we had when I was a government member(before they kick/banned me from govt).

I didn't leak from them, hell I didn't even have the ability to PM on their forum. They tried to pin it on me because they couldn't believe one of their own govt would leak the plans. 

I never thought it likely that you were the person who spied on SK, Ragnar. It seemed too out of character.

6hu5nt.jpg

Anyone could've leaked it, The fact Tenages was caught in a "Red-wedding"-like event marked his downfall. No hate intended.

Knowing the culprit won't change the situation in the war. How about rebuilding, accepting peace and starting over, then try to snuff out the culprit. At least you'll have the firepower to pulverize the guy.

Anyone could've leaked it, The fact Tenages was caught in a "Red-wedding"-like event marked his downfall. No hate intended.

Knowing the culprit won't change the situation in the war. How about rebuilding, accepting peace and starting over, then try to snuff out the culprit. At least you'll have the firepower to pulverize the guy.

We all know it was Tenny who leaked it

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png