"truce" gives the current game time

Avruch

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=47963

Check out the timestamp on the "truce" bit at the end. It seems to always say the current game time.

Also, I don't think every war should be said to have ended in a truce. 

Come across this too and I'm puzzled with how it's presenting the truces. Wars that ended in victory/defeat list the truce as happening a varying amount of time after, I'd have assumed when the war would normally expire as some seem to match up with that... but some list a truce like a week later which would be impossible. Additionally wars where truces actually happened also are marked wrong as I've seen an example where it lists the truce as happening 9 days after it was actually declared.

Come across this too and I'm puzzled with how it's presenting the truces. Wars that ended in victory/defeat list the truce as happening a varying amount of time after, I'd have assumed when the war would normally expire as some seem to match up with that... but some list a truce like a week later which would be impossible. Additionally wars where truces actually happened also are marked wrong as I've seen an example where it lists the truce as happening 9 days after it was actually declared.

Actually if you look at the wars, its saying a truce happened at the present time every time. So at the time of this posting, it tells me that a truce was declared at 05/30/2015 10:44 pm.

Its 10:44 in-game this very second. 

Actually if you look at the wars, its saying a truce happened at the present time every time. So at the time of this posting, it tells me that a truce was declared at 05/30/2015 10:44 pm.

Its 10:44 in-game this very second. 

Ah that makes more sense and explains why some wars have truces a couple of days after, and some much longer. Thank you for telling me as clearly I didn't work it out from the title. I swore I saw some truces with different times, but I must have been mistaken. 

Edited by Rozalia

• Administrators

I've updated it to show that truces/expired wars message date is now 5 days after the start of the war (when it expires).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link