Announcment Regarding Mensa HQ

Impero

Spite, do you actually speak for anyone other than yourself? Because you sound like a very bad looser right now, and to be honest I don't think you have anything to boast about on a personal level. It just sounds petty/childish and kind of damages the image of Mensa HQ when you talk like that.

I use valid arguments and logic covered in rough language. You use ad hominem arguments and unsubstantiated statements covered in sugar coated language. Check this pyramid out: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg

y-u-no-eat-snickers.jpg

Or alternatively a cup of tea. Always helps me.

Spite, do you actually speak for anyone other than yourself? Because you sound like a very bad looser right now, and to be honest I don't think you have anything to boast about on a personal level. It just sounds petty/childish and kind of damages the image of Mensa HQ when you talk like that.

I use valid arguments and logic covered in rough language. You use ad hominem arguments and unsubstantiated statements covered in sugar coated language. Check this pyramid out: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg

No, you just make personal, belligerent, boastful comments which don't impress anyone, including your own government. It makes you look petty as I said. So does "no you" which is basically what this post is.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

I dot think they are lucky. they are cowards that run to the winning side, just like Italy during WWII.

However Italy has more respect because they changed government, meanwhile Phiney is still in power. :P

We never picked a side, that's the benefit of being paperless, you guys don't really know where we stand. As stated in our DoW, we declared on SK, we were never on SKs side.

T7Vrilp.png

Please just stop.

ZzrnYsK.png

We never picked a side, that's the benefit of being paperless, you guys don't really know where we stand. As stated in our DoW, we declared on SK, we were never on SKs side.

The logic to allow this to be not switching sides is really convoluted.  Admit it, the Blood God is disappointed in your choice.  Better watch your back!  I hear his Priests can be real MF's when crossed.

Duke of House Greyjoy

The logic to allow this to be not switching sides is really convoluted.  Admit it, the Blood God is disappointed in your choice.  Better watch your back!  I hear his Priests can be real MF's when crossed.

Not really, a simple two sided Orbis would be incredibly boring. Having multiple spheres and paperless alliances is what Pre was trying to do with Guardian and keep the politics interesting and less obvious. Obviously the Blood God wasn't the happiest, but we still provided blood, and a promise to live on strong and be able to bring about more destruction and blood in the future. I'm sure Khestra would be more than willing to supply you with a fitting line. 

T7Vrilp.png

I dot think they are lucky. they are cowards that run to the winning side, just like Italy during WWII.

However Italy has more respect because they changed government, meanwhile Phiney is still in power. :P

Cowards you say?

I'm pretty sure your AA remembers it differently.Maybe you should go ask them about TEst.

I look forward to getting to know Khestra better.

...physically? :o

"The air shall burn and the ground shall melt,  

The Daemon shall lie down with the Machine,

Brother shall slay brother with fire and sword,

And the sky-wound shall pour its malice forth." - The Liber Malefact

• Upvote 2

php9BQiIRAM.jpg