Announcment Regarding Mensa HQ

Impero

The reps ARE unjust! They should be twice as high! And that's what I count on getting from SK and Guardian. At least 100 Millions each and a boatload of resources. Or they will be perma zero infra, all of them, for ever and ever untill the end of time. Woooo! :angry:

You're adorable. 

I am pretty sure I will get an award for most infra lost in an alliance war.

Had tS fought SK, I would have pushed for a term stipulating that all posts by aisha must henceforth be iron born themed and styled. Enjoyment for all.

I'd especially anticipate the day she would casually mention taking eumir as her saltwife.

Oh a man can dream.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I am pretty sure I will get an award for most infra lost in an alliance war.

♫You and me and the blood we've spilt.♫

xqQnnps.gif

I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last.

The reps ARE unjust! They should be twice as high! And that's what I count on getting from SK and Guardian. At least 100 Millions each and a boatload of resources. Or they will be perma zero infra, all of them, for ever and ever untill the end of time. Woooo! :angry:

What if SK and Guardians are smart and sell all their infra and stuff. Then send it to the bank, which sends it to their closes allies. then they delete their nations. create alliances in groups of 5-10 rebuild, one the other alliance resends them their resources. once they are strong enough remerge into a bigger alliance.  :o  

my point is if there is a harsh penalty they will find a way around it.  ;)

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

What if SK and Guardians are smart and sell all their infra and stuff. Then send it to the bank, which sends it to their closes allies. then they delete their nations. create alliances in groups of 5-10 rebuild, one the other alliance resends them their resources. once they are strong enough remerge into a bigger alliance.  :o  

Or they set the tax rate to 100% and rebuild afterwards.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Yea you're right, a 15 day war (orbis' longest ever) and a dog pile of more than 3-1 is walking away unscathed.

You seem to selectively reply to posts, and ignore the ones that hurt your stance.

As I said before and I'm sure I'll say a number of times before all this is over because the point is very important, the world isn't all happy smiles. You have to take responsibility for your actions. 'Unscathed' doesn't refer to damage, but rather mentality. Light reparations in this instance don't even come close to covering the damage done, instead, they are meant to enforce a point. After all the scheming, plotting, and destruction caused entirely be them, letting them go at this point in time with a pat on a back and a hearty chuckle would only reinforce the arrogant supposition that their actions were proper, and they can cause this type of damage to the world whenever they see fit.

That won't be happening.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

If they're willing to go through the effort of all this - feel free to do so. But they have no allies, closes or not. And if they find some, then those allies will be declared war upon and drove down to perma zero infra and everyone who ever lends a helpfull hand to SK and/or Guardian will get punished, and they will never ever recover, no matter what shenanigans they plan, not ever, untill the end of time.

Unless they pay reps that will get us back at least to the point we were before it started. Repay for all the infra and improvements destroyed. They can't afford it? Decomission all you have, drain your alliance bank and everything each nation has and then weeks worth of revenue and you'll manage. It's either that or you'll have to start from scratch and then when you'll think all is forgotten and all is good and you're starting to get somewhere, you'll find yourselves under the rain of blood and fire so hard that you'll see all you've earned beeing peeled off as easily as meat is peeled off from the bone after taking a bath in napalm, and then this cycle will repeat and repeat, over and over again untill the end of time. You'll get in position where you'll envy the spider from pdl comic his not so bad fate. Did I incentivised you properly to pay humongous reps? Good! Be a good looser now guys and find yourselves a cozy place under our boots.

VE FOREVAH !

You seem to selectively reply to posts, and ignore the ones that hurt your stance.

As I said before and I'm sure I'll say a number of times before all this is over because the point is very important, the world isn't all happy smiles. You have to take responsibility for your actions. 'Unscathed' doesn't refer to damage, but rather mentality. Light reparations in this instance don't even come close to covering the damage done, instead, they are meant to enforce a point. After all the scheming, plotting, and destruction caused entirely be them, letting them go at this point in time with a pat on a back and a hearty chuckle would only reinforce the arrogant supposition that their actions were proper, and they can cause this type of damage to the world whenever they see fit.

That won't be happening.

You guys come from a different world, a world where reps are high and war is far and few between. The original orbis alliances worked specifically to encourage war and increase activity, you guys are undoing all that work and turning orbis into bob. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we're entering a very peaceful, dull and inactive era of orbis now and you guys are the cause.

• Upvote 6
T7Vrilp.png

You guys come from a different world, a world where reps are high and war is far and few between. The original orbis alliances worked specifically to encourage war and increase activity, you guys are undoing all that work and turning orbis into bob. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we're entering a very peaceful, dull and inactive era of orbis now and you guys are the cause.

As you apparently aren't part of that world you may not know, but I'll break it to you: Reps haven't really existed there in years, war was far more common when they did. 

I'm sorry that you've been operating under the wrong assumption all this time.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Phiney, btw, TEst was one of original aggrressors, have you guys paid reps in order to be allowed to switch sides? If not then shut you mouth and be glad you're that lucky.

You're a lovely gent arnt you, please keep talking.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

Nothing about these terms is unreasonable. They willingly engaged in an unprovoked attack on VE and you say 50m is unjust? That's nothing. It's a mere fraction of the damage that was done. You guys may want to play a certain way, but don't try to force your way on everyone else.

Who is "you guys"? Did you check what alliance Vincent was in?

As you apparently aren't part of that world you may not know, but I'll break it to you: Reps haven't really existed there in years, war was far more common when they did.

I'm sorry that you've been operating under the wrong assumption all this time.

You're not wrong, but it doesn't alter my opinion so that's fair enough.

T7Vrilp.png

Ben, do you actually speak for anyone other than yourself? Because you sound like a very bad winner right now, and to be honest I don't think you have anything to boast about on a personal level. It just sounds petty/childish and kind of damages the image of VE when you talk like that.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Spite, do you actually speak for anyone other than yourself? Because you sound like a very bad looser right now, and to be honest I don't think you have anything to boast about on a personal level. It just sounds petty/childish and kind of damages the image of Mensa HQ when you talk like that.

I use valid arguments and logic covered in rough language. You use ad hominem arguments and unsubstantiated statements covered in sugar coated language. Check this pyramid out: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg

Or they set the tax rate to 100% and rebuild afterwards.

Yea but they will still be targets.

If they're willing to go through the effort of all this - feel free to do so. But they have no allies, closes or not. And if they find some, then those allies will be declared war upon and drove down to perma zero infra and everyone who ever lends a helpfull hand to SK and/or Guardian will get punished, and they will never ever recover, no matter what shenanigans they plan, not ever, untill the end of time.

Unless they pay reps that will get us back at least to the point we were before it started. Repay for all the infra and improvements destroyed. They can't afford it? Decomission all you have, drain your alliance bank and everything each nation has and then weeks worth of revenue and you'll manage. It's either that or you'll have to start from scratch and then when you'll think all is forgotten and all is good and you're starting to get somewhere, you'll find yourselves under the rain of blood and fire so hard that you'll see all you've earned beeing peeled off as easily as meat is peeled off from the bone after taking a bath in napalm, and then this cycle will repeat and repeat, over and over again untill the end of time. You'll get in position where you'll envy the spider from pdl comic his not so bad fate. Did I incentivised you properly to pay humongous reps? Good! Be a good looser now guys and find yourselves a cozy place under our boots.

VE FOREVAH !

Yea but how will you know that they are allies? :huh:

And how will you know they transferred their resources to them? :huh:

Phiney, btw, TEst was one of original aggrressors, have you guys paid reps in order to be allowed to switch sides? If not then shut you mouth and be glad you're that lucky.

I dot think they are lucky. they are cowards that run to the winning side, just like Italy during WWII.

However Italy has more respect because they changed government, meanwhile Phiney is still in power. :P

Spite, do you actually speak for anyone other than yourself? Because you sound like a very bad looser right now, and to be honest I don't think you have anything to boast about on a personal level. It just sounds petty/childish and kind of damages the image of Mensa HQ when you talk like that.

I use valid arguments and logic covered in rough language. You use ad hominem arguments and unsubstantiated statements covered in sugar coated language. Check this pyramid out:

a. Spite wasn't speaking as if he represented MensaHQ.

b. He is, in fact, a minister in the MensaHQ government.

Your belligerent posts don't do your alliance any favors. I think your leaders have already made this point clear to you.

Edited by Avruch