Announcment Regarding Mensa HQ

Impero

I can't believe all the whining about what are actually incredibly soft terms in this thread. I think orbis is in for a real wake-up call one day.

I love the radical attitude adjustments Mensa will undergo overnight when they start getting hit.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Yay for peace.

BoC peeps: No, just no. You're marginally better than Terradoxia this war. This thread has been pretty positive, take your toxicity elsewhere.

Well that's what happens when an alliance calls out a bunch of AAs and then tries to play like they did nothing wrong once their %$*& gets pushed in.

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

Here is something interesting, then. Mensa getting off with nominal reps was in part because Mensa had hit the zero tier and that they were dealing almost as much damage as they were taking. Guardian and SK, on the other hand, are still in the mid-tiers, so the ratio between damage dealt and damage taken is much more favorable to the VE-side. Mensa was dealing lots of damage to the VE-side once they got pushed into the zero-tier. Guardian and SK, on the other hand, do not have this capability.

Is the VE-side going to implement harsh reps on Guardian and SK? I can almost certainly imagine that their reps, on a per-member basis, will be more substantial to Guardian and SK, but will it cross into the category of harsh?

Rich, coming from you, but of course, you never launched a NoCB war and lost.

You weren't in on coalition considerations regarding terms and are simply wrong.

Indeed, I never did launch a NoCB war.

ZzrnYsK.png

Well, I wouldn't be surprised to see heavier reps on SK, considering that they were plotting against their allies, but Guard has already been punished enough with their leader getting reset.

Shellhound should have been banned, so a reset was not enough. But who am I to say what is what.

imagine.png

It's not how hard you try, it's if you succeed.

Yay for peace.

BoC peeps: No, just no. You're marginally better than Terradoxia this war. This thread has been pretty positive, take your toxicity elsewhere.

Says thread is positive.

Insults two alliances in one post.

Estelle, turns out we're the a$$holes!  I'm so sorry, you guys!

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't figure out who you are casually, can't be arsed to figure out who you are with effort. Thulium is Pip, though, via IPs, and the things we did were amazing, but never once, excepting if you're TOP, did we noCB and have it pushed back into our faces (if you're Cent, well, I can't blame anyone for Crymson's terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-day except Crymson himself).

Regarding Mensa being taken out, sure, I don't have inside access, but it's a reasonable guess from the outside. Mensa was becoming cost-inefficient to destroy, and most damages were occurring on the SK and Guard side. Letting them off with loose reps could have been an artifact of a desire to focus on SK and Guard.

In any case, the real question is what level of reps the rest of the VE-side (you're not on the SK / Guard front) is going to push on SK and Guard. I'm just kibitzing, so I don't really have any vital interests here, and I think that even if they were going to put hard terms on SK and Guard, I would think that at the present moment they have questionable resilience and it would take a while for them to put back their position and get back into striking distance for harsh terms.

Can't figure out who you are casually, can't be arsed to figure out who you are with effort. Thulium is Pip, though, via IPs, and the things we did were amazing, but never once, excepting if you're TOP, did we noCB and have it pushed back into our faces (if you're Cent, well, I can't blame anyone for Crymson's terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-day except Crymson himself).

Regarding Mensa being taken out, sure, I don't have inside access, but it's a reasonable guess from the outside. Mensa was becoming cost-inefficient to destroy, and most damages were occurring on the SK and Guard side. Letting them off with loose reps could have been an artifact of a desire to focus on SK and Guard.

In any case, the real question is what level of reps the rest of the VE-side (you're not on the SK / Guard front) is going to push on SK and Guard. I'm just kibitzing, so I don't really have any vital interests here, and I think that even if they were going to put hard terms on SK and Guard, I would think that at the present moment they have questionable resilience and it would take a while for them to put back their position and get back into striking distance for harsh terms.

Take (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) elsewhere. This is a different world, if he's a different name here than that's all that matters.

Seriously however. Stop !@#$ing and enjoy what's left of the steamroll. 

• Upvote 3

Yay for peace.

I think what you're actually seeing is that BoC and Terradoxia both played only minor roles in this war. That was by design. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I think what you're actually seeing is that BoC and Terradoxia both played only minor roles in this war. That was by design. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

It wasn't by design at all. That's flat out rubbish.

T7Vrilp.png

Both are shit tier...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

This is awkward...

You're right. It is. Next time I recommend not to run off at the mouth about things you have no idea on.

Both are !@#$ tier...

I'm so glad this is all it took to get people in Mensa to ignore what are clearly orders from Pfeiffer to be nice on the OWF.  There goes what little of your reputation you could stand to salvage.

Phiney: For the first wave, it was by design.  After that it was by coincidence and odds.  UPN is larger and has more people in range of Guardian (Which is who we were told to fight).  So obviously the odds of someone in UPN filling a slot before someone in BoC did so were pretty good.

We were initially bracing for a much larger conflict for BoC, with your alliance, and by the time our declare date rolled around we found out that we weren't warring you AND most of Guardian's slots were already filled because UPN had already gone to war.  So perhaps design is the wrong word.  But we did hit who we were told to hit and cooperated insofar as there were slots available.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

You're right. It is. Next time I recommend not to run off at the mouth about things you have no idea on.

Cmon guys you can't be serious? Ashland you literally just talked to me about how you and terradoxia (and one more) were going to hit TEst by design (a fact I confirmed then was already known). The fact this didn't happen means what did happen was not by design.

T7Vrilp.png

Cmon guys you can't be serious? Ashland you literally just talked to me about how you and terradoxia (and one more) were going to hit TEst by design (a fact I confirmed then was already known). The fact this didn't happen means what did happen was not by design.

Plans changed, obviously. Our role was limited as a result. I'm sure even you can understand how that works, right?

Plans changed, obviously. Our role was limited as a result. I'm sure even you can understand how that works, right?

100%, which I never contested, I just contested what you've just agreed with, it wasn't by design. Phew, that was fun ey, now back over to mensa and upn patting each others backs.

Ninja edit : not saying i agree you came in, once your primary target wasn't available anymore, imo you should have just left it. You didn't really add anything to your side, just made it more of a bandwagon.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 3
T7Vrilp.png

I'm so glad this is all it took to get people in Mensa to ignore what are clearly orders from Pfeiffer to be nice on the OWF.  There goes what little of your reputation you could stand to salvage.

Phiney: For the first wave, it was by design.  After that it was by coincidence and odds.  UPN is larger and has more people in range of Guardian (Which is who we were told to fight).  So obviously the odds of someone in UPN filling a slot before someone in BoC did so were pretty good.

We were initially bracing for a much larger conflict for BoC, with your alliance, and by the time our declare date rolled around we found out that we weren't warring you AND most of Guardian's slots were already filled because UPN had already gone to war.  So perhaps design is the wrong word.  But we did hit who we were told to hit and cooperated insofar as there were slots available.

When I speak, I speak soley for myself.  Hard concept to get your head around, huh?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

100%, which I never contested, I just contested what you've just agreed with, it wasn't by design. Phew, that was fun ey, now back over to mensa and upn patting each others backs.

Ninja edit : not saying i agree you came in, once your primary target wasn't available anymore, imo you should have just left it. You didn't really add anything to your side, just made it more of a bandwagon.

We attacked who we were asked to attack. We followed the plan laid out by others who were more of a direct part of the war than ourselves. They changed at the last minute, but that doesn't take away from the point.

Here. I'll spell it out for you:

Search Results
de·sign
dəˈzīn/
noun
noun: design; plural noun: designs

1. 2.
    purpose, planning, or intention that exists or is thought to exist behind an action, fact, or material object