Announcment Regarding Mensa HQ

Impero

What comes around goes around. Nice work on lenient reps, because sooner or later you'll be the one losing the war and the reps will be precedent for extraction from you.

People spout off "karma" for this war here and there, so I'd like to think that the terms Mensa gave to SI earlier this year ( Flat out white peace ) gave us these good terms.

• Downvote 1

Wow. I always thought that the Guardian chickens would be the first ones to surrender. I thought Mensa HQ was going to be the last standing. Pfeiffer and I may not like each other, but I gotta give you guys some respect. You are some valiant fighters.

\o Allied Forces

o/ Mensa HQ

It was a good move to get out as early as possible. No point prolonging a war when you are in the losing side. Also, the terms were somewhat light (considering the damage MENSA inflicted to VE) and it would make no sense to not accept it and continue burning.

Glad to see this front closed. Congrats to the victors and good luck to all in rebuilding.

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

Eugh reps. Always looks !@#$ forcing reps for me, why can't people just Leave a war with a handshake, reps just end up in bad blood and forge a path to a repeat war. Boooooooooo

Because when you attack someone and lose you deserve to pay the price, even if a small one imo.

Edited by Lelouch
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Pfeiffer-san cost Mensa a great deal in blood and treasure because he has a self absorbed ego. If Mensa had any sense they would remove Pfeiffer-san immediately and elect someone far more affable and amiable. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Because when you attack someone and lose you deserve to pay the price, even if a small one imo.

Pretty sure they paid the price in being rolled. War is very damaging and that should be plenty.

The amount they got in reps is relatively tiny so why not just scrap reps all together, and come off looking like the better person and avoid a repeat war later on. Just makes no sense to me diplomatically and politically.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

This war was real fun. Pixels were destroyed, many opponents doing a great job pushing me down the scores and a lot of interesting fair people were meet. :D

The future of Orbis will be better for sure!

o/ UPN

o/ Coalition

o/ Mensa HQ

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

Good war, certainly taught us folks a lot about how to fight.

Honourable mention goes to UPN who are absolute beasts in a war, well done indeed. I hope we get to be on the same side next time!

I enjoyed the war even if we got beaten. I think reps are fair considering we did a lot more damage than we received and it's only fair the winners try to right that balance a little. We'd probably do the same if we'd won.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Impressive effort and good attitudes is my main impression of Mensa HQ, after this war. 

o/ Mensa. 

o/ all our allies 

o/ UPN. 

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

Well, Pfeiffer will always be Pfeiffer, win or lose. He's a cocky prick but that doesn't mean he isn't amenable to negotiations a. At least he's not pretending to be humble, God forbid.

Anyways, Mensa o/ 

For being so outnumbered, Mensa fought very well.

o/ to everyone involved

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Aww, I wanted to take Beach Bunny's ports too! You guys had 7-8 spy ops on me every day that I lost all my naval ships in just 3 days. Was planning on hitting Beach Bunny and Buorhann once I rebuilt my ships.

Oh well, bloodletting is good once in a while. Hope everyone had fun.

Congratz on the peace gentlemen, a well earned peace.

good to see this front close and goodluck to mensa for their future. You guys stuck with your allies and accepted an honorable exit from a very tough war, serious respect for all of you.  

• Upvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

Eugh reps. Always looks !@#$ forcing reps for me, why can't people just Leave a war with a handshake, reps just end up in bad blood and forge a path to a repeat war. Boooooooooo

You are correct, because switching sides and abandoning your allies in the middle of a war is a much better move for an alliance to take...