Announcment Regarding Mensa HQ

Impero

So uh... does that mean Mensa should be decomming spies right now?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

That isn't much considering the damage that was done. In fact I would say they should have paid more.

I do not think we were paying for the intense butthurt level of Mr. Estelle.  Your tears are sweet though.

-signature removed for rules violation-

rip in peace Magicboyd

Whatever that means. â”( ̄ー ̄)┌ 

Blame RL.

ayyy lmao

(DISCLAIMER: idk what rl is, tbh)

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

That isn't much considering the damage that was done. In fact I would say they should have paid more.

Yeah I know... That's likely just two days of high tax rate for an alliance of Mensa's level, but still

Does this mean Guardian and SK's will follow soon?

UedhRvY.png

Forget the money, you could raise that in a day with taxes. You should of made them pay 50k of each war resource not 50 million +5k each. Nothing against Mensa but you really missed a golden opportunity for resource farming.

• Upvote 4

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Blame RL.

ayyy lmao

(DISCLAIMER: idk what rl is, tbh)

*shakes fist at Rush Limbaugh*

#freeMagicboyd2015

I hope you mean 50 million. :/

STRIP THE FLESH, SALT THE WOUND Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Wow. I always thought that the Guardian chickens would be the first ones to surrender. I thought Mensa HQ was going to be the last standing. Pfeiffer and I may not like each other, but I gotta give you guys some respect. You are some valiant fighters. 

\o Allied Forces

o/ Mensa HQ

Forget the money, you could raise that in a day with taxes. You should of made them pay 50k of each war resource not 50 million +5k each. Nothing against Mensa but you really missed a golden opportunity for resource farming.

I feel like reparations in this case were probably more for making a point that entirely unprovoked aggression shouldn't be met with acquiescence, rather than trying to ruin Mensa economically.  

Congrats on peace.

• Upvote 3

Good war, well fought to all. I know we learned a lot from this, look forward to what ever the next battle is, when ever it may be o7

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Good to see the reps aren't completely crazy. It doesn't seem like fighting for much longer matters all that much when the damage taken is far outstripping what you're dishing out (at least in terms of %) so I'd understand the other participants surrendering soon, no shame in that. Hopefully they too will be given good terms.

I got to know a few nice guys out of this war. We should do that more often. At least for the sake of socializing :-)

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸