WTFark

Slick Johnson

Two chipmunks walk into a bar. Then this happens

WTFark

Fark was sitting alone at a table in a bar, He looked somewhat lonely. It was clear to WTF what he must do. WTF walks up to Fark and says “Hey, want a drink?†They sit down for a bit and shoot the shiat with one another. WTF reaches into his pocket and scribbles on a piece of paper:

Introduction

It's a rough world out there, lots of dangerous people, it's best not to go alone. That's why Fark and the World Task Force have sought each other out, as friends, beer buddies and bros.

Rule 1: Sovereignty and Respect

You got to recognize and respect the sovereignty of each other, disrespect ain't cool.

Rule2: Peace, bro

While other pubbies may be stupid enough to try and fight out their problems, we're friends and don't do that. We've got to sort out our problems peacefully.

Rule 3: Intel and Info

If either buddy finds out some information that could end up with the other buddy being hurt, make sure to tell them, it's only fair.

Rule 4: Backup

If your buddy is attacked, it'd be appreciated to have some backup, but it's not required.

Rule 5: Pest removal

There's a lot of pests in this bar, some people call them “raiders.†Both buddies agree to help out with pest removal when they choose to.

Rule 6: Breakup

If you don't want to be friends no more, just give a buddy some time to adjust, 72 hours to be exact.

tl;dr: It's an ODP

Signed for Fark

Reaper - Head of IA

Slick Johnson - Head of FA

Souparmon - Head of War

Signed for WTF

Vosunda - Belgian beer guy

Nintendo - Master Hand

Fiadon Clevae - Kinda a Big Deal

e: formatting

Edited by Slick Johnson
  • Upvote 1

This is a beautiful piece of paper.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Paper is good.

Except when it's not.

I'm sure this one is good, though.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win