Adjustment of trades while they are still up?

Quen

I think the market would move a lot faster if there was a feature that allows you to adjust the PPU of your trades while they are currently being sold. More like a stock market-ey  feeling. This would also allow you to compete with someone else who is trying to undercut you. Helpful feature, especially when you have a metric crap ton of resources. 

I think the market would move a lot faster if there was a feature that allows you to adjust the PPU of your trades while they are currently being sold. More like a stock market-ey feeling. This would also allow you to compete with someone else who is trying to undercut you. Helpful feature, especially when you have a metric crap ton of resources.

Or you can just like, you know, set a new trade offer

-_-

PnW spy brag.png

I guess to compete those who wants to undercut you, you need sufficient amount of money or resource to do so.

they will go down as people wanna leak out more resources, which would not keep the price going up bcos they are stockpiling the resources.

Edited by Arthur James