The Fascist Legion Treaty

Oskar

The Fascist Legion Treaty

Article One: Peace
No member of Thunder Legion or Fascist International (hereby known as "The Parties") shall ever declare war on a member of the opposite party.

Article Two: Intelligence
Should either of the parties learn something important to the safety of the other party, (which includes a single nation or the alliance as a whole) they shall immediately alert the leader of the other party.

Article Three: Optional Defense
If either of the parties come under attack (both raids and direct attacks included), the other party should feel inclined, but not mandated, to come to the other's defense. 

Article Four: Cancellation

Either of the parties may cancel the treaty at any time they feel necessary, however, when this happens, the party withdrawing must inform the opposite party. 

Signed for Fascism International:
Turkey

Signed for Thunder Legion: 
455428013534721260515.png

Edited by Oskar

"If you get attacked and someone else comes in and crushes your aggressors, we shall also participate in kicking your opponent while they are down."

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

"If you get attacked and someone else comes in and crushes your aggressors, we shall also participate in kicking your opponent while they are down."

I'm confused. It's optional defense. How would opponent be down?

Fascism is sooo passé, guys. ~.~

!@#@

Edited by Muhammad Ali Bas

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

Fascist International: Help! We're being attacked by a bigger alliance!

Thunder Legion: Let's see. The big alliance is big. How about no?

Fascist International: But we have a treaty!

Thunder Legion: It's OPTIONAL defense, we can choose to defend you or not. We choose not to.

Cornerstone: Hey you bastards, this is our former member you're trying to bully. Eat inferno! And bombs!

Alice Lune (Cornerstone): Your ports are mine!

Fascist International: Yay! We're winning.

Thunder Legion: After careful consideration, we've decided to defend our friend the Fascist International. Death to big alliances!

------

Don't mind me, I'm just having fun :D

Edited by Alice Lune
  • Upvote 4

Thunder Legion: It's OPTIONAL defense, we can choose to defend you or not. We choose not to.

Cornerstone: Hey you bastards, this is our former member you're trying to bully. Eat inferno! And bombs!

Thunder Legion: After careful consideration, we've decided to defend our friend the Fascist International. Death to big alliances!

Pfffft ~ :3

------

XC8N2wN.gif

At least whoever it is will never see it coming.

------

I don't mind. It's actually rather funny.

XC8N2wN.gif

At least whoever it is will never see it coming.

i lold the secound randy tried to block

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

i lold the secound randy tried to block

Maybe he was going for that RKO out of nowhere but Seth was rolling in too quick. Seems you're banned now but oh well I'll respond anyway.

Treaty has been formally dropped.

What did in fact happen may I ask? I think I may be able to piece it together with the scraps on display but I'd like to hear it.

Whatever the case a good lesson that perhaps Thunder Legion should be more selective in it's treaty signing. 

Maybe he was going for that RKO out of nowhere but Seth was rolling in too quick. Seems you're banned now but oh well I'll respond anyway.

What did in fact happen may I ask? I think I may be able to piece it together with the scraps on display but I'd like to hear it.

Whatever the case a good lesson that perhaps Thunder Legion should be more selective in it's treaty signing. 

Well, India left. Simple as that. I never really liked the idea for the treaty, but since it's an ODP, I decided to go with it. And I sign treaties with my allies. The only standing treaty right now is with League of Nations, and the leader, Nathan Higgins, is my former member, friend, and ally.

Well, India left. Simple as that. I never really liked the idea for the treaty, but since it's an ODP, I decided to go with it. And I sign treaties with my allies. The only standing treaty right now is with League of Nations, and the leader, Nathan Higgins, is my former member, friend, and ally.

Remember that even signing an ODP can have consequences. Doubtful to be heavy in game consequences of course, but in regards to reputation it can be damaging. 

India didn't seem to hold himself in a good manner unfortunately and looked to be one primed for deletion being perfectly honest. Not exactly the type you rush to sign treaties with whatever they are (no disrespect to him of course). 

Remember that even signing an ODP can have consequences. Doubtful to be heavy in game consequences of course, but in regards to reputation it can be damaging. 

India didn't seem to hold himself in a good manner unfortunately and looked to be one primed for deletion being perfectly honest. Not exactly the type you rush to sign treaties with whatever they are (no disrespect to him of course). 

Yeah, I completely agree with you here. I regret signing the ODP with him.