THE GREAT CEREAL WAR IS OVER! (DoE)

Dwemyrn

Decleration of Existence:
Capn Crunch's Party Boat

2rz78jm.jpg

The Great Cereal War has continued to be waged for nearly a decade now, but no more!
The Allied Coalition of Cap'n Crunch, Toucan Sam, Dig'em Frog and Sugar Bear have recognized the surrender of the last nation of Chef Wendell's
Axis coalition of Snap, Crackle and Pop, Count Chocula, Tony the Tiger and Buzz Bee. 
The Axis nation's have agreed to surrender all cereal grains to the Allied nations for the next 5 years and demilitarize indefinitely.
The economic consequences of this war will last generations.
When Cap'n Crunch was asked for comment he said he planned on buying a new ship with his privateer payoff and
partying until Sunny the Sun shines on the next chapter of his life.

1zy8mlc.png
1938079042174007210515.png
345yicn.png

Edited by Ansom
  • Upvote 2

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Why do you guys try so hard to stay relevant? You're like the Politics & War version of Octomom or something. Is that 15 minutes of fame really that alluring?

Edited by Vosunda
  • Upvote 4

Why do you guys try so hard to stay relevant? You're like the Politics & War version of Octomom or something. Is that 15 minutes of fame really that alluring?

This is the first alliance I have ever been in...

"05/06 12:00 am - The Glow left the alliance The Syndicate."

"05/10 01:12 am - The Glow left the alliance The Knights."

"05/10 01:39 am - The Glow created the alliance Celestial Union."

That's 3 alliances in just the past month, one of which was shitposted about every week or so.

• Upvote 4

That's 3 alliances in just the past month, one of which was shitposted about every week or so.

Celestial Union? What the hell is Celestial Union? Isn't Celestial Union that Cobalt Alliance?

I try hard? Better tell my dad, he may be proud of me for once. 

Stop fabricating lies about me.

Stop pretending as if you aren't the one who created Celestial Union and nearly created another drama with Cobalt because of it.  Then now you abandon it and created another alliance? oh, come on ,you guys are really sickening.  I use to think Grealine was harsh with her peace terms with you guys ,but now, I don't know if she was.

Edited by Vincent

Stop pretending as if you aren't the one who created Celestial Union and nearly created another drama with Cobalt because of it.  Then now you abandon it and created another alliance? oh, come on ,you guys are really sickening.  I use to think Grealind* was harsh with his* peace terms with you guys ,but now, I don't know if he* was.

I can tell you Celestial Union never existed beyond Cobalt however Joshua did create Celestial Union but he was more or less evicted from the alliance and it became Cobalt and I'm sorry if you're butthurt because you can't take a joke. Lighten up it's just !@#$ game. Also corrected your spelling errors for you. :P

Edited by Ansom

We are the first truly paperless alliance. No charter, I rule this boat !@#$!

This isn't true, but also this whole thing is trash along with the rest of you guys. I thought you were quitting.

• Upvote 2
T7Vrilp.png

This isn't true, but also this whole thing is trash along with the rest of you guys. I thought you were quitting.

I'm glad your clueless. It makes it all the more interesting. The original reason why he wanted to quit is because you all are being !@#$ and shitting on anyone who tries to have fun cuz you feel the need to take a game way too seriously.

Who gave you the idea that I was quitting? I'm just not building my nation.

Who gave you the idea that I was quitting? I'm just not building my nation.

Don't make me look through your posts to find that one that literally said "i'm done with this game and am quitting"

p.s. the "not true" part was a reference to you guys claiming to be the only true paperless alliance as you don't have a charter. Please direct me to our charter.

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png