National Project Suggestion

James Gordon

None of us like the land prices so why not a little help from a national project. Especially if my other national project(Immigration Center) goes through, we will all need a little land boost.

Center for Land Development

Oakland-Schools-aerial-copy.jpg

Center for Land Development is a national project that increases knowledge about land. Land costs drop 5% in all cities.

1,000 Steel

1,000 Aluminum

$5,000,000

Any suggestions or concerns feel free to post in the comment box below.

• Upvote 1
mx5U7tN.jpg

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I disagree. We have an infrastructure improvement, and that one pairs nicely with Autocracy. This project would go well in hand with mass irregation. Although if it were 5M to buy, I'd think 10% price drop would be more appealing

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Kim Jong-Il

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I like it. There's nothing for land right now...

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

If rather not because there is much more of a chance of Sheepy reading this than that thread.

I don't think land is that big of a deal.

Well hey good for you. But I tend to get annoyed with the land prices.

I disagree. We have an infrastructure improvement, and that one pairs nicely with Autocracy. This project would go well in hand with mass irregation. Although if it were 5M to buy, I'd think 10% price drop would be more appealing

Edit: Spelling

I put it at 5% to go more in line with the Center for Civil Engineering. But, I see where your coming from with the 10% idea.

I like it. There's nothing for land right now...

Thank you.

mx5U7tN.jpg

If rather not because there is much more of a chance of Sheepy reading this than that thread.

Post there.

That is where it goes, if you don't think he's going to see it then too bad. That's what the thread is made for

dpluao815a3.png

Post there.

That is where it goes, if you don't think he's going to see it then too bad. That's what the thread is made for

As mentioned in his other topic, that suggestion topic isn't really suited to discussion though, about cost and bonuses.

Now if he posts in the suggestion topic, after working out costs/bonuses from a discussion here, I don't see an issue.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG