Brief Guardian Announcement

Memph

Gameplay-wise and skills-wise Guardian is #1, including ex-Guardian elements. Soft-skills-wise, you have a lot of work that needs to be done, especially as (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliances become more dominant and you are always at risk of a curbstomp.

Prefontaine Shellhound did nothing wrong!

Gameplay-wise and skills-wise Guardian is #1, including ex-Guardian elements. Soft-skills-wise, you have a lot of work that needs to be done, especially as (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliances become more dominant and you are always at risk of a curbstomp.

I would beg to disagree, UPN and DEIC have far more war experience. Nation growth I'd actually give to Rose. Guardian had only Prefontaine saving them from irrelevancy. Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I sort of projected Prefontaine onto the entire Guardian alliance, friends aside. Unparalleled gameplay skills, and arguably one of the most neurotic individuals in the game, with a stunning inferiority complex for someone so skilled, because that's what it is. If you have to go around bullying people and demeaning them for perceived lack despite being likely the best mechanics guy in the game, then retorting to every single slight people make about you, you have an inferiority complex. I have broken my own fair share of games; ask about me winning 3 TE flags, ask about me running spy rings, ask about me using a truck rush tactic / exploit to murder dissidents in 72 hours, ask about me using defense turrets to zomgwtfpwn a heavily-fortified diplomatic system in 3 hours, resulting in the admin shutting down the server (only after I had raided all my losses) to patch my exploit, but I think if you are #1, you must have an understanding of Noblesse Oblige, and that is critical.

Since I no longer need Shellhound for my needs, and the rest of JD seems to hate me, I will openly make this comment.

Edited by Inst

Guardian had only Prefontaine saving them from irrelevancy.

<3 Underlordgc

We can always count on you to put out super-stinky bait. No matter how hard you try to make me stop, I appreciate you.

<3 Underlordgc

We can always count on you to put out super-stinky bait. No matter how hard you try to make me stop, I appreciate you.

I don't know what that means but I love you too I guess.

(psst, does that mean I get to poach guardian members then?)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Prefontaine Shellhound did nothing wrong!

I would beg to disagree, UPN and DEIC have far more war experience. Nation growth I'd actually give to Rose. Guardian had only Prefontaine saving them from irrelevancy.

I could talk about the irrelevance of TC and how the only two things you've done of note is get curbstomped and dog piled onto one, but that's none of my business.

For the record, I plan on going out like I came in: shitposting.

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

I could talk about the irrelevance of TC and how the only two things you've done of note is get curbstomped and dog piled onto one, but that's none of my business.

For the record, I plan on going out like I came in: !@#$posting.

We crushed Guardian and SK in Alpha, although it wasn't called TC then but whatever.

I also personally kicked your ass in speedbeta, that was fun.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Considering Guardian has gotten stomped (and caught cheating - Seems like a common theme, actually..) every time you've been at the helm, you really shouldn't be talking..

Edited by Estelle
  • Upvote 2

bdrCUEe.gif

• Upvote 1

The bitterness is strong in this post.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Tim is still in Guardian gov, so you guys continue to be pretty alright in my eyes. ^_^

Really the only thing which needed posting.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

You know Shellhound, it's never quite over, and tbh, you didn't do worse than Abe Shinzo. The first time he was in office he was a neurotic wreck who couldn't even move into the premier's residence because he was afraid of ghosts, and he ultimately resigned due to stomach problems.

Second time, Abenomics, if nothing else, is a reasonable success and Japan has been showing a relatively muscular positioning in East Asia, with the Nikkei having recovered and Japan having left deflation. I'll see you again in 2 years, I suppose.

You implicitly condone your members doing this by not kicking someone out of your alliance - someone who blatantly broke the game rules and violated any sense of decorum - for trying to infiltrate all of those alliances.

• Upvote 4

War time is a tricky time to do things like that Goldie. Just because actions aren't done on your time doesn't mean they aren't being done in the first place.

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!