Brief Guardian Announcement

Memph

:v

:v:v

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Thanks for the kind wishes and votes of confidence in our new government. I've been in Guardian for about six months and I can assure you that recent events have changed us and our strategy. We are a stronger group of individuals due to the adversity.

And, Estelle, you clearly just need a hug. It's okay to be vulnerable sometimes. <3

• Upvote 5

The Syndicate extends its best wishes to the new government of Guardian. We sincerely hope that the new government will look into the prospects of adding more incentive for foreign investors by demolishing its trade barriers.

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I guess that's one way to put it.. :huh:

Edit: I also want to add that I hope Guardian quickly fades away into obscurity. I never want to see this alliance anywhere near relevant again.

JKAodCj.gif

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

Actions speak louder than words, and this isn't the first time Guardian has done this.  While I am all for a new Guardian, lets see it in action first.

Done what? Changed leaders? No kidding,they even let someone like Kadin in at one time,who now obsesses like some some teenage girl that has been watching 'Fatal Attraction' and taking notes.

• Upvote 4

o/ Tim!

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Politics is kinda hard to do when you're alliance is already involved in a Hatred-inducing war.

But Good luck though.

I believe in having second chances, or third, or fourth or fifth. Hope you guys can start fresh, again.

Politics is kinda hard to do when you're alliance is already involved in a Hatred-inducing war.

But Good luck though.

I believe in having second chances, or third, or fourth or fifth. Hope you guys can start fresh, again.

!7 Chances is where I draw the line. Enough is enough at that point...

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I have to say though, what's with all the leader changing?

When your leaders &#33;@#&#036; up like Shellhound did, and the membership wants them out.. That's how the dance continues. Memph was just a temp leader as he's one of the most senior members period, and was the current longest standing PW gov member. 

But Good luck though.

See.. That's the nice thing about hatred induced wars. Once the side that's pissed off wins, the hate fades. Take this most recent incident involving BoC and Mensa. BoC wanted to roll Mensa pretty hard, and then UPN/DEIC stepped in and wouldn't let them (mostly UPN). That murderous intent just became bottled up instead of let out. Both BoC and Mensa would have gotten a lot of their frustrations out if they gotten to fight instead of forced to sign a NAP. 

Wars are good. When an alliance pisses off enough people there are only a few ways to wash off some of that, war being one of the better. Lots of times you'll see war friendly alliances become friends with the people they've fought. Arrgh and TEst are great examples of this. Fighting often turns enemies into allies. Strange bedfellows can happen. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Well 17 chances... I think your being a little harsh, I mean I usually don't draw the line until they are about to hit triple digits... though that IS where I draw the line

• Upvote 1

Memph was just a temp leader as he's one of the most senior members period, and was the current longest standing PW gov member.

Maybe to show people you changed you don't choose a president that was directly under both the other presidents which did the things that pissed everyone off?

Just my two cents. Don't know memph so can't comment on him.

6XmKiC2.png

Maybe to show people you changed you don't choose a president that was directly under both the other presidents which did the things that pissed everyone off?

Well, it wasn't really his fault for what Shellhound did...

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Memph is interim president. War time isn't particularly conducive to choosing a new leader.

Likewise, as Keegoz, Shell acted alone. Seems pretty self explanatory to me.