Another Announcement from NoPETA

Ekejen Luish

ATTENTION:

We are stopping the war against USSF. Through others we have realized that Charming Friends's war against USSF is completely unjust. And injustice is the opposite of our beliefs. A good alliance provides justice for all and makes just decisions. Even if we declared war against USSF in loyalty to Charming Friends, is loyalty above justice? We believe not. NoPETA sincerely apologizes to USSF, and in any wars that are currently in progress we have declared against them, we will offer peace. Charming Friends can continue their unjust war, but we shan't have injustice.

Signed,

Golen, Alpha Supreme Minister

TBYSTAR, Supreme Minister of Defense

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Oh micros \o/

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Golen, NoPETA emissaries, and all other interested parties:

The Charming Friends alliance thanks you for your outstanding show of eager support and loyalty. Please know that it is not asked or expected that our protectorates engage in our military engagements, nor is it often appropriate. In the future, we would like more effort towards open communications between our alliances prior to these notices and actions.

We are grateful for NoPETA's previous and continued allegiance, and we believe that we share an opposition to injustice. We do find it lamentable that NoPETA and Charming Friends did not communicate more before this statement was issued. We would like it to be explicitly clear that we did not request any effort from NoPETA in any recent wars. In spite of this recent failure of communication, we will proudly continue to honor our previous agreements with NoPETA. We do ask that NoPETA seek more clear communication with the Charming Friends alliance prior to releasing announcements that regard us in any way, so that we may better support one another.

thank.

Signed,

High Templar Spencatro

Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum

Mr Skeltal Nietz

Tararres of the Charming Friends alliance

Edited by Spencatro
  • Upvote 4

There were many courses of action that would have sufficed to communicate exactly that. Alternately, talking to any of our government before declaring or before backing out.

Still waiting on direct communication in regards to your difference of opinion.

Edited by amethyst

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

The alliance of Charming Friends has deemed this moment opportune to announce that the reason we chose to attack the USSF is because they are suspected cheaters. Half of the alliance is run from one computer. This has been publicly recorded in this thread. However, we chose not to mention this in our declaration of war because it was estimated that this would be perceived as using the moderation against our enemies, so instead they were met on the battlefield by our forces. The war is all but over now, so this point is moot. There is your justification.

• Upvote 1

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Regardless of NoPETA's stance on any matter regarding Charming Friends' operation, posts like these are unacceptable methods of voicing those stances between alliances who consider themselves allies. Please keep communication on any affairs regarding our alliance private until cleared for public disclosure by our alliance; we of course would offer the same to any alliance we consider allies, NoPETA included.

I would prefer that even this conversation, if not concluded here, be continued in private with a Charming Friends foreign affairs advisor.

Edited by Spencatro
  • Upvote 1

Charming Friends would also like to object to the casual commenters referring to us as a micro alliance, as there are twelve alliances in the top 30 with a smaller population than ours, and twenty in the top 40.

• Upvote 1

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

A weak man alone can't stand up by himself.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Maybe it is time for you to seek a new protector.

Fotolia_45413549_XS.jpg

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Micros gonna micro... I'd be dropping nopeta like a hot pile of dung after this

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Well then Grealind I'd keep an eye on the news if I were you.

• Upvote 1

Qc9CHg7.png

This is some soap opera level drama

Next they're going to find out that USSF is really there half brother.

• Upvote 1

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

The Charming Friends alliance of nations would like to take this moment to say that we have dropped NOPETA as our Protectorate, however as per the original terms of the agreement, they will still be under our wing until next Sunday.

Saopha Legatus Calaas Vaduum

Tarrare of Charming Friends

Qc9CHg7.png