For our Friends and Allies; We've Arrived

Morgan

Like it was courageous of you to triple team VE? Right...

Have we done something that's soured you? I've been told stop trying to antagonize people, so I'm trying to be completely polite with this -- I've seen you in multiple threads shitting on MENSA, and I'm not sure what we've done to annoy you so much.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Have we done something that's soured you? I've been told stop trying to antagonize people, so I'm trying to be completely polite with this -- I've seen you in multiple threads shitting on MENSA, and I'm not sure what we've done to annoy you so much.

Nice question bro ;) I request the community to line up one by one and answer his question politely :P :P

Edited by Aerys Targaryen
  • Upvote 1

Honestly I don't really know lol. Maybe you have a bad rep on the OWF but I just recently started to really follow the OWF so I would not know about that personally. I have heard about your origins and I think that makes people think you are not a very serious alliance.

Other than those two things, I really do not know, I am still figuring out all the political bullcrap :P 

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Sounds like a call out. I believe he has his own right to keep his opinion to himself if he chooses. But if Alataq is interested in answering then the convo can be taken to private. We don't want to cause drama on the OWF.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

You guys are like nickleback, they're famous and kinda good but they're still hated all the same

Though they're still in the industry because of all the hate. hah 

Alataq summed it up well.

Surely as an alliance leader you cannot be this dense, Morgan. I've seen your posting, and you're clearly bright, so no need to play around. There's a heavy difference in attacking the largest alliance in the game with a combined force of three alliances (all of which combined have an equal size to the defending alliance) and joining in a 4v1 pileup against an alliance which has zero chance of retaliating. By attacking VE, we knew there would be blowback that was roughly equal in strength to us -- whereas you attacking us (after preparing for 3 days) has no chance, whatsoever, of any negative repercussions for your alliance.

So, actually, yes -- comparatively, attacking VE was "braver" than this attack if you want to compare the two. Only a fool would disagree.

This declaration of yours is just PR & loot-seeking, nothing more.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Surely as an alliance leader you cannot be this dense, Morgan. I've seen your posting, and you're clearly bright, so no need to play around. There's a heavy difference in attacking the largest alliance in the game with a combined force of three alliances (all of which combined have an equal size to the defending alliance) and joining in a 4v1 pileup against an alliance which has zero chance of retaliating. By attacking VE, we knew there would be blowback that was roughly equal in strength to us -- whereas you attacking us (after preparing for 3 days) has no chance, whatsoever, of any negative repercussions for your alliance.

So, actually, yes -- comparatively, attacking VE was "braver" than this attack if you want to compare the two. Only a fool would disagree.

And the declaration of yours was just to show that you are somewhat relevant. Still amusing watching you !@#$-post while your alliance is getting destroyed.

Classic Stupid Mensa. 

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 2

dpluao815a3.png

So like how you guys hit SAI-40 and posted a long-winded thread about... what was it?

Right.  Honesty.  Not betraying people.  Being true to your allies.

Do you see the irony given what happened on your guys' side?

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I opted to hit you guys WAY earlier then now...but I got overruled. Needless to say it always sucks to be on the losing side, I've been there before, but you just take your hits ans dis it back till the end and as far as I am concerned no one can talk smack about you. That said if you whine like a school girl bout it...well...you know.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

And the declaration of yours was just to show that you are somewhat relevant. Still amusing watching you !@#$-post while your alliance is getting destroyed.

Classic Stupid Mensa. 

Our declaration was like a sentence long -- it's traditional to make a declaration post on these forums when you go to war, just like everyone else does. And eh, I'd say we're losing, but I don't think there's any hard feelings in the alliance. We've been playing just around two months now, so it's not like any irreversible damage has done. We'll chalk it up as a learning experience in how to build & fight more efficiently for the future.

So like how you guys hit SAI-40 and posted a long-winded thread about... what was it?

Right.  Honesty.  Not betraying people.  Being true to your allies.

Do you see the irony given what happened on your guys' side?

Who is SAI-40? And when exactly were we never true to our allies? I fail to see the irony you're referencing.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Our declaration was like a sentence long -- it's traditional to make a declaration post on these forums when you go to war, just like everyone else does. And eh, I'd say we're losing, but I don't think there's any hard feelings in the alliance. We've been playing just around two months now, so it's not like any irreversible damage has done. We'll chalk it up as a learning experience in how to build & fight more efficiently for the future.

Who is SAI-40? And when exactly were we never true to our allies? I fail to see the irony you're referencing.

Please stop. For the love of God. We have asked you how many times already? Stop it. You aren't doing the alliance any favors.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Please stop. For the love of God. We have asked you how many times already? Stop it. You aren't doing the alliance any favors.

This is why you're the only Mensa person I like. >.>

dpluao815a3.png

More cannon for the fodder!

I mean Dogpile!!!

Seriously what's the nation count for this war up to now? 600+?  There's only  2,890 nations currently. That's 20-25%% of the entire game in just one war. Who cannot call that an equivalent of The Great War in real world history?

Edited by Valdoroth

More cannon for the fodder!

I mean Dogpile!!!

Seriously what's the nation count for this war up to now? 600+?  There's only  2,890 nations currently. That's 20-25%% of the entire game in just one war. Who cannot call that an equivalent of The Great War in real world history?

The "Great Wars" in real world history never involved such one sided numbers. The two world wars certainly didn't, and other great war contenders like the Crimean war also didn't (and that one even involved a bunch of countries ganging up to fight one). Though I'm confident it will likely be seen as one regardless.

Edited by Rozalia

A wise man once told me: When someone picks a fight with you, you bring a sledgehammer.

Syndicate and its allies spent considerable time finding a spiked sledgehammer to swing around. We are the Iron Bank and we have come to collect a debt. :P

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif