Does Race Exist?

James Gordon

Do you think race exists? I as a White Causassian Blode Haired Blue Eyed Male(Nordic Aryan) say yes, but I'm far from racist. But to the point, some will say some races are better than others. Or because bone structure it's proof of race. So just curious what does the community say about race? Does it exist, is there a strong difference between us, is race ending because of multiculturalism ect. Feel free to post your comments in any way you see fit.

Admins if this forum does it out of hand feel free to lock it.

mx5U7tN.jpg

what is the problem about each of their own have a race identity?

or loosen it because of "Sam" over-embrace in multiculturalism and their hierarchical structure giving other nations lose their identity because of a nation with no longer than 250 years old?

it exist older than the Egyptian tale.

Edited by Arthur James
  • Upvote 1

In short,no. It is just a very forced idea

When most people talk about race they are probably talking about phenotypes and some assumed ancestry behind it tied to some locality. This tends to be a very short sighted perspective centered around one thing while entirely ignoring every other piece of information.

• Upvote 1

Before the discussion even begins, you have to define race or decide if race is even definable.

"A subspecies (race) is a distinct evolutionary lineage within a species. This definition requires that a subspecies be genetically differentiated due to barriers to genetic exchange that have persisted for long periods of time; that is, the subspecies must have historical continuity in addition to current genetic differentiation."

Such as:

Race_phrenology.jpg

the mixture of race loosen its race identity itself....if we define the meaning of race since French revolution, British, German, Russia etc each of them have the identity called Race.

Not at all, British and Germans are Nordic Causassian and Russians are Slavic Caucasian. But all three are part of the same race. So, not the greatest example.

In short,no. It is just a very forced idea

When most people talk about race they are probably talking about phenotypes and some assumed ancestry behind it tied to some locality. This tends to be a very short sighted perspective centered around one thing while entirely ignoring every other piece of information.

Please go on. Because I use to believe race wasn't a thing aswell until I looked at the evidence. So please go on and explain.

mx5U7tN.jpg

Yes, of course.

Every dog is species Canis lupus familiaris 

Then there comes the race: German Shepard, Chihuahua, etc...

Every human is  H0mo sapiens sapiens

Then there comes the race: indo-european, semitic, etc...

in german its "Rasse" which means breed,

so race=rasse=breed

Edited by Wilhelm II

Lol at the idea that there are no races, the bourgeoisie are always so desperate for everyone to be individual human resource units rather than have our own identity.

Edited by Kamehameha

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

"The Voice of the People is the Voice of God" - Queen Liliuokalani

"A subspecies (race) is a distinct evolutionary lineage within a species. This definition requires that a subspecies be genetically differentiated due to barriers to genetic exchange that have persisted for long periods of time; that is, the subspecies must have historical continuity in addition to current genetic differentiation."

Such as:

[Racist image]

Not at all, British and Germans are Nordic Causassian and Russians are Slavic Caucasian. But all three are part of the same race. So, not the greatest example.

Please go on. Because I use to believe race wasn't a thing aswell until I looked at the evidence. So please go on and explain.

Now that you've gone full White Nationalist on us, I have a few things to say.

1) Skull shape has nothing to do with anything. At all.

2) You know all that cool stuff people like you claim to be proud of? You don't get credit for it. You didn't build any of it. You have absolutely no reason to be proud of the fact that you were born white.. None. That is just a delusion you have in your head because you have nothing else to feel good about yourself for.

Please take this BS and !@#$ off.

Sincerely,

- A White Person Who Is Sick Of This !@#$.

Edited by Estelle
  • Upvote 3

2) You know all that cool stuff people like you claim to be proud of? You don't get credit for it. You didn't build any of it. You have absolutely no reason to be proud of the fact that you were born white.. None. That is just a delusion you have in your head because you have nothing else to feel good about yourself for.

Sincerely,

How is pointing out my own experience being White Nationalist? I simply believe race exists. I'm far from racist simply a racial realist. I respect all races and have many friends and coworkers of different races.

mx5U7tN.jpg

How is pointing out my own experience being White Nationalist? I simply believe race exists. I'm far from racist simply a racial realist. I respect all races and have many friends and coworkers of different races.

That's a bunch of nonsense and you know it. I know how you people operate. You come into these forums with an agenda and try to pass it off as something else. Well, I regret to inform you that people see right through it.

Sincerely,

You're projecting pretty hard. I don't think he said anything nationalist in this thread(certainly in other threads tho), he's just arguing race exists.

Edited by Vlad the Implier

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

You're projecting pretty hard. I don't think he said anything nationalist in this thread(certainly in other threads tho), he's just arguing race exists.

Projecting? You shouldn't use words you don't understand. Both of my points were 100% correct. You may be fooled by his charade, but I am not.

• Upvote 2

Projecting? You shouldn't use words you don't understand. Both of my points were 100% correct. You may be fooled by his charade, but I am not.

I never said I agreed with him(personally he's just a shill to me), but you are projecting. If you want to argue whether or not you know what that word means, let's !@#$ing go. Let's take a look at the simplest google definition:

proj·ect

verb

gerund or present participle: projecting

prəˈjekt/

estimate or forecast (something) on the basis of present trends.

extend outward beyond something else; protrude.

In your post, you clearly changed the subject at hand by degrading this guy for being a white nationalist. The subject at hand was whether race existed. Thus, you quite clearly changed the subject, which fits the second definition. Also, you are quite clearly predicting that he'll start spreading his ideals on these forums. That fits the first definition pretty well too.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

I never said I agreed with him(personally he's just a shill to me), but you are projecting. If you want to argue whether or not you know what that word means, let's !@#$ go. Let's take a look at the simplest google definition:

proj·ect

verb

prəˈjekt/

In your post, you clearly changed the subject at hand by degrading this guy for being a white nationalist. The subject at hand was whether race existed. Thus, you quite clearly changed the subject, which fits the second definition. Also, you are quite clearly predicting that he'll start spreading his ideals on these forums. That fits the first definition pretty well too.

That's not projection. That is called "Calling out a fraud who wants to pass his toxic agenda off as something reasonable, when it really isn't." You can play his game all you want, but I'm not.

deal%20with%20it%20swan.jpg

Race exists, we're the human race, and my dog is the canine race.

Oh you mean arbitrary pigmentation based divides, nope, as a species we're actually pretty inbred

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

That's not projection. That is called "Calling out a fraud who wants to pass his toxic agenda off as something reasonable, when it really isn't." You can play his game all you want, but I'm not.

deal%20with%20it%20swan.jpg

So if you want to argue maybe I used the wrong word, fine. But you still changed the subject at hand. And using an anecdotal definition of what you did is retarded. You and I both know that best judges of ourselves are people other than ourselves. If you cannot not come to the reality that maybe what you did wasn't what you thought you did, maybe you have to get your head out of your ass.

YkvbNCA.jpg

#FA_Problems

The various regional variations are basically like breeds of dog, there are "breeds of human", where certain traits have developed in certain regions, but there are thousands of those all based on our genealogies stretching back millions of years to common ancestors, we have all just slightly diverged geographically over time and traits developed, like pale complexion is better at handling frostbite, dark complexion is better at handling sunburn, people from northern areas thus tend to be paler (regardless if you're Mongolian or Norwegian) and people from southern areas tend to be darker (whether your African or Dravidian).

I sometimes like to imagine what would have happened if some alien race took over Earth and bred us the same way we bred dogs.

• Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

That's a bunch of nonsense and you know it. I know how you people operate. You come into these forums with an agenda and try to pass it off as something else. Well, I regret to inform you that people see right through it.

I do not have an agenda. Sure I have my views but I'm not in anyways shoving my views down.

Thank you. And yes I am a Nationalist but not racially but Culturally. I think I have explained by ideology before on these forums.

It's quite ignorant to say your 100% correct.

I never said I agreed with him(personally he's just a shill to me), but you are projecting. If you want to argue whether or not you know what that word means, let's !@#$ go. Let's take a look at the simplest google definition:

proj·ect

verb

prəˈjekt/

Thank you again. I'm not a White Nationalist I simply think race exists and is more than skin.

Race exists, we're the human race, and my dog is the canine race.

Oh you mean arbitrary pigmentation based divides, nope, as a species we're actually pretty inbred

Respectfully we are a species, but we have 5 sub-species(races).

mx5U7tN.jpg

Race does exist, but is slowly being removed. Everyone has mixed or is getting to the point where there's introduction of other attributes. But why doesn't this matter? Because culture and money play a bigger role in determining success or "advancement." Some of the most "racially pure" cultures are stagnant and backwards. Same goes for some of the mixed cultures as well. Just look at isolated regions of the Slavic countries and the Middle East. Look at nations in Latin America and Asia.

Caucasian and Asian genes (whether the sole and primary, or a mixture) should obviously help them if race is such a factor, but it doesn't. They're backwards because of crappy government, weak and underdeveloped economies, and cultures that promote ideas that hold back the people.

Tl:dr, race is like a fun fact in someone's life. It gives them a background and description. Money and culture play a bigger role in shaping the person.

I never understood the stigma of being a white nationalist, I'm a Hawaiian Nationalist, there are also black, arab, kurdish, Tibetan, Japanese nationalists.

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

"The Voice of the People is the Voice of God" - Queen Liliuokalani

I never understood the stigma of being a white nationalist, I'm a Hawaiian Nationalist, there are also black, arab, kurdish, Tibetan, Japanese nationalists.

Because white is an ethnic group created in the U.S. to stop European on European discrimination and violence.