A Wild Aegon Has Appeared!

Ranoik

Rozalia = Chikorita

Charizard = Rose

Angry-Chikorita-Cant-Get-Passed-Charizar

I am not so sure I am deserving of such grand honouring Lysandre. After all Chikorita even with it's miniscule size going up against the mammoth and powerful Charizard, Chikorita managed to pull an upset and beat the big man to a draw (a victory if Charizard hadn't used his size to take Chikorita with him so both got defeated).

Honestly though Charizard was pretty much a jobber as for all his strength he was pretty always overcome quite easily against any half credible opponent. His best showing in terms of anime (as I believe it's non canon elsewhere) was likely against Drake's near unstoppable Dragonite who while still losing he actually managed to weaken (quite a feat considering Dragonite could beat whole teams by himself, had a massive moveset for any situation, and could match Charizard in size and strength).

And yes I know the intention but hey I don't mind speaking on the subject. Good fun recalling all that cheers.

Those matters are not only incredibly one sided how you are presenting them, but from what I hear I was proven correct in my justification and they got their money's worth from me... but that is no longer none of my business (or yours for that matter). Considering most Rose members either wouldn't know that, or if they were GPA were hardly paragons themselves it's not really worth mentioning. I am aware that it's why you have that ax to grind with me but to state that is the case with everyone else is as you say, pretty clueless.

They got their money's worth from you? Proven by who, yourself? It's not one sided, it is what it is. I highly doubt the GPA takes your tears from your failed coup as a form of payment.

Trust me, I've seen the ways you tried to argue that they got their money's worth lol and it's quite pathetic. Seeing that your trying to lecture us on behavior, yes this is extremely relevant. This lecture is coming from a person with your history, how ironic is it not?

But thanks for trying though :P

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

They got their money's worth from you? Proven by who, yourself? It's not one sided, it is what it is. I highly doubt the GPA takes your tears from your failed coup as a form of payment.

Trust me, I've seen the ways you tried to argue that they got their money's worth lol and it's quite pathetic. Seeing that your trying to lecture us on behavior, yes this is extremely relevant. This lecture is coming from a person with your history, how ironic is it not.

But thanks for trying though :P

You're clearly just trying to keep me posting in the thread when the matter is already over and done with... incidentally just like I said. 

That matter was settled and you have no idea of the full extent of the situation which included a lot of internal conflict, and I'm not going to go beyond that as I fully aware that you simply do not care to hear the whole truth. I was not completely correct, but I was not completely wrong either which is usually how things go. Its over and I'm over it, I suggest you do the same.

Why thank you, but bye bye now as I know full well what you're trying to do. If you have any questions please message me in game, here, or on IRC and I'd be happy to explain it to you. 

... It's players like you that make me argue that this community is reprehensible. 

Just one last thing though... I feel insulted.

I am the player that makes this community Reprehensible, which as of this post has a total count of 123,704 people.

I also am the player that shelters the Insipid, Decrepit, Infamous, and Raucous. Just take a glance at my city names!

• Upvote 1

Rozalia is a well known troll. Do not feed the trolls. Thank you.

Yeah, you know nothing about me whoever you are. Ironically even if I were a "troll" you're regurgitating the opinions of even bigger trolls so jog on.

Not only are you wrong there, but you're posting after this has all been sorted and I made mention of Rose members even though its now over and done with not wanting to leave it alone and stating "troll" to try and cover up their inefficiencies.

So good job doing exactly as I said you would as I do love being proven correct. Ta ta dear and have a nice day.

Edited by Rozalia

REKTED, ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE, SEVEN KINGDOMS IS SEVEN DINGDONGS. REKTEDREKTEDREKTED

• Upvote 1

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India