A Wild Aegon Has Appeared!

Ranoik

not at all.

unreliable coalition partners in the sense that Rose government did everything they could to undermine the war effort during the Marionnete War and/or could not control their members.

1- On numerous occassions (I think the final tally was 129 instances) in which Rose disobeyed coalition orders and their members were intentionally beiging targets. When asked in coalition channels for this to stop, these requests were ignored. When contacting individual nations we were told to basically !@#$ off as govt sanctioned their quest for booty.

2- In a war that they begged others to help fight due to the misrable defeat under their predecessor AA, they were constantly begging for peace going so far as to threaten to unilateral peace out and leave other coalition members fighting.

I could go on if you'd like? That single war left such a bad taste in our mouth that if it wasn't for Guardian we would have declared outright immediately after. SK govt literally had to prevent so many members from going rogue at that point.

You know nothin' Jon Snow.

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

adama wins the thread

• Upvote 6

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I enjoyed the DoW. Definitely one of the better reads so far. I'm happy to be on the same side as our former protectors :)

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

o/ Adama

o/ Rose

o/ BOOTYSMAKIN SK TO THE GROUND, AND THEN WHERE THEY SHOULD BE!

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Welcome to the war, Rose. 

Besides VE, you guys have the strongest motivator to go to war. I'm surprised you guys waited this long to jump in, you've missed all the good slots. I just hope you are able to get involved for the second round. 

No really, we could really use your disorganized and poor execution in this war to avoid more competent enemies from getting a chance. Beige on as you so kindly tend to do. 

lol I liked it before I read the smaller text.

Sad you'll be too low in score to fight me next round :(

• Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I think you need a history lesson son. Sit back and let papa Adama tell you about what actually happened during the great war. 

1. We tried to undermine the war effort? Are you insane? We did almost all the work for the war against UPN, and we did a lot against DEIC as well which is hardly ever mentioned. You hardly even helped. Let me show you some numbers from the time.

Your wars:

Wars_II.png

Our war effort:

Wars.png

This is six days in and you hand't even committed 1/5th the effort that we did to the coalition.

That is an unfair comparison. Your alliance is triple the size of SK.

I remember struggling to find targets to hit latter in the war, because Rose nations around my size were on a beiging spree. (My nation was 300-400 score at the time.). I messaged Rose Leadership about this and I was told that it is too difficult to keep track of so many members. Yet I was able to produce a list of names of nations beiging for no reason at all but self gain. Granted some Rose members in the lower tiers were beiging, because they were out numbered.

I got frustrated and started messaging individual Rose nations who were on a beige spree myself. One such member even admitted of doing such and figured he wouldn't get caught. He would declare on 5 nations, beige them and move on to 5 more.

It was frustrating from my end, because I was trying to be involved in as many wars as possible. So many of the possible targets were beiged by Rose. Rose Leadership didn't seem to care about the beige problem in the mid and upper tiers.

That is an unfair comparison. Your alliance is triple the size of SK.

I remember struggling to find targets to hit latter in the war, because Rose nations around my size were on a beiging spree. (My nation was 300-400 score at the time.). I messaged Rose Leadership about this and I was told that it is too difficult to keep track of so many members. Yet I was able to produce a list of names of nations beiging for no reason at all but self gain. Granted some Rose members in the lower tiers were beiging, because they were out numbered.

I got frustrated and started messaging individual Rose nations who were on a beige spree myself. One such member even admitted of doing such and figured he wouldn't get caught. He would declare on 5 nations, beige them and move on to 5 more.

It was frustrating from my end, because I was trying to be involved in as many wars as possible. So many of the possible targets were beiged by Rose. Rose Leadership didn't seem to care about the beige problem in the mid and upper tiers.

I just find it funny that you are holding a grudge because you didn't get to have fun in a war which was under different leadership. I mean if that is your justification for hating us then ayy lmfao.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Holy hell, people are still !@#$ing at each other over that war?

Dude, we both come from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), where grudges are going on now for nearly a decade. You can't be this surprised :v

• Upvote 2
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Dude, we both come from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), where grudges are going on now for nearly a decade. You can't be this surprised :v

Roll Skaro!
  • Upvote 3

This is what happens when you use people. Planning to use Rose and then immediately turn your backs on them, and then try to use tC as meatshields all for your conquest for power. Well, now you know the repercussions. You have all of Orbis against you basically. So, I have two suggestions for you:

1) don't piss off every other alliance in the game, especially when you and your allies set precedents for no-cb wars

2) prevent leakers from spreading your sekret world domination plans

• Upvote 1
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

Of course Rose jumps in when we are all beaten down.  Let others do your dirty work as usual.

Oh yeah sure, so its fine for you to plan to attack them straight after the war but its not when they decide to attack you right now? And what about the leak? Didn't you plan on using DEIC to soak up most of Rose's damage?

• Upvote 4