A Wild Aegon Has Appeared!

Ranoik

Just shut up and let me roll you.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46636

You know, I wish I could have rolled you sooner. Something about surprise or politics and stuff. Like really. Who does politics in this game?

Okay, a few things. (1) That is not me. But I can understand if you're referring to SK in general. (2) Did you seriously use a war less than 2 hours old with only 22.26 damage to infrastructure, against a target that has been involved in 6 wars, two of which she won, as being an example of accomplishing something? Seriously? (3) Your view on politics in a game that claims to be a nation simulator is astonishing. It's players like you that make me argue that this community is reprehensible. 

To be fair, only Rose person I've ever seen be respected by our alliance is Kurdanak. I think Abbas has more respect than half of Rose does do to constant !@#$ that happens between them

1- unreliable coalition partners

2- constant threats made to DEIC in which they were told to back off on more than one occassion

Actually you have just been fed the propaganda that has come from your alliance.

I made no threats against DEIC, I wanted to roll Cobalt on quite a number of occasions for some very valid cb's but DEIC threatened every time they would protect them through their ODoAP. I do however believe SK tried to make out we wanted to hit DEIC, something that doesn't surprise me as you wanted to use them to attack us.

Unreliable coalition partners? You mean how you wanted to roll us after being in a coalition with you?

Are you really this stupid?

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

if this community is reprehensible then leave

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Guess that happens when you try and back stab us...

Okay, and we're the unreliable coalition partners.

Basically, he's trying to say we're "unreliable coalition partners" because:

1. We refused to be your meat shields

2. We're aren't your unwitting pawns

3. We did something when we figured out you were planning on back stabbing us

4. We refused to play your "game"

not at all.

unreliable coalition partners in the sense that Rose government did everything they could to undermine the war effort during the Marionnete War and/or could not control their members.

1- On numerous occassions (I think the final tally was 129 instances) in which Rose disobeyed coalition orders and their members were intentionally beiging targets. When asked in coalition channels for this to stop, these requests were ignored. When contacting individual nations we were told to basically !@#$ off as govt sanctioned their quest for booty.

2- In a war that they begged others to help fight due to the misrable defeat under their predecessor AA, they were constantly begging for peace going so far as to threaten to unilateral peace out and leave other coalition members fighting.

I could go on if you'd like? That single war left such a bad taste in our mouth that if it wasn't for Guardian we would have declared outright immediately after. SK govt literally had to prevent so many members from going rogue at that point.

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

Too bad this isn't 1 vs 1 and a fair fight, otherwise I would beat the snot out of you.  Regardless, I'll do my best.   :P

No. You wouldn't. Your military is a joke, if all wars were peaced out you'd still lose. "Doing your best" is going to be missiling me since the rest is a joke. I look forward to this

Also: 

Okay, a few things. (1) That is not me. But I can understand if you're referring to SK in general. (2) Did you seriously use a war less than 2 hours old with only 22.26 damage to infrastructure, against a target that has been involved in 6 wars, two of which she won, as being an example of accomplishing something? Seriously? (3) Your view on politics in a game that claims to be a nation simulator is astonishing. It's players like you that make me argue that this community is reprehensible. 

Ever heard of cutting their aircraft in 1/3 and then destroying ships? My goal was not infra, also... you can't REALLY talk about doing well in a war.

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

Guess that happens when you try and back stab us...

Okay, and we're the unreliable coalition partners.

Basically, he's trying to say we're "unreliable coalition partners" because:

1. We refused to be your meat shields

2. We're aren't your unwitting pawns

3. We did something when we figured out you were planning on back stabbing us

4. We refused to play your "game"

HEXg8Pc.jpg

• Upvote 3
6XmKiC2.png

I feel like this applies to the majority of this thread, too. :v

I'm just glad to see that we're all approaching this matter in a level-headed manner, and that we can all walk away into a brighter future knowing who was truly the bigger man.

lol

• Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

not at all.

unreliable coalition partners in the sense that Rose government did everything they could to undermine the war effort during the Marionnete War and/or could not control their members.

1- On numerous occassions (I think the final tally was 129 instances) in which Rose disobeyed coalition orders and their members were intentionally beiging targets. When asked in coalition channels for this to stop, these requests were ignored. When contacting individual nations we were told to basically !@#$ off as govt sanctioned their quest for booty.

2- In a war that they begged others to help fight due to the misrable defeat under their predecessor AA, they were constantly begging for peace going so far as to threaten to unilateral peace out and leave other coalition members fighting.

I could go on if you'd like? That single war left such a bad taste in our mouth that if it wasn't for Guardian we would have declared outright immediately after. SK govt literally had to prevent so many members from going rogue at that point.

I can attest to this.  It was very frustrating dealing with Rose and their incompetent leadership.  Well at any rate, we can count on Rose beiging us all pretty soon.

no beiging will be occuring this time, we tend to cause as much damage as possible to sk

• Upvote 2

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

No really, I wish I could be smashing your face in right now, but it seems many other people have beat me to the punch.

Your Elitism is hilarious. Shut up and take it on the chin, you know you messed up.

Your constant belittling of Rose just goes to show how ashamed of yourself you guys are.

Naw, we talk shit about rose like everyday. cuz u suck hard.

Naw, we talk !@#$ about rose like everyday. cuz u suck hard.

Coming from the alliance who wanted to use Rose as the bait since you knew we were too strong to fight without being weakened? 

kek

• Upvote 4

dpluao815a3.png

We will bury you; we will burn your lands, salt your fields, take your women, enslave your children, and slaughter your horses.

I like the sound of this. We must be rubbing off on you. Arrgh! Pillage everything!

Edited by Shadow
  • Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

Death to SK

I like the sound of this. We must be rubbing off on you. Arrgh! Pillage everything!

Rape the village and pillage the women!

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton