A Wild Aegon Has Appeared!

Ranoik

Best of luck to you all my friends in Rose. Have fun bruh!

o/ Rose

Im def gonna have fun bruh

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

hi Carter 

• Upvote 1

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Da.....da.....Dad? Is that you?

hi Carter

4449492578_fd367b6c82.jpg

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Welcome to the war, Rose. 

Besides VE, you guys have the strongest motivator to go to war. I'm surprised you guys waited this long to jump in, you've missed all the good slots. I just hope you are able to get involved for the second round. 

No really, we could really use your disorganized and poor execution in this war to avoid more competent enemies from getting a chance. Beige on as you so kindly tend to do. 

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the war, Rose. 

Besides VE, you guys have the strongest motivator to go to war. I'm surprised you guys waited this long to jump in, you've missed all the good slots. I just hope you are able to get involved for the second round. 

No really, we could really use your disorganized and poor execution in this war to avoid more competent enemies from getting a chance. Beige on as you so kindly tend to do. 

Don't worry.

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

No really, I wish I could be smashing your face in right now, but it seems many other people have beat me to the punch. 

Your Elitism is hilarious. Shut up and take it on the chin, you know you messed up.

Your constant belittling of Rose just goes to show how ashamed of yourself you guys are.

• Upvote 1

Of course Rose jumps in when we are all beaten down.  Let others do your dirty work as usual.

Just shut up and let me roll you.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46636

You know, I wish I could have rolled you sooner. Something about surprise or politics and stuff. Like really. Who does politics in this game?

dpluao815a3.png

Just shut up and let me roll you.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46636

You know, I wish I could have rolled you sooner. Something about surprise or politics and stuff. Like really. Who does politics in this game?

Too bad this isn't 1 vs 1 and a fair fight, otherwise I would beat the snot out of you.  Regardless, I'll do my best.  :P

Props to Cody for not even trying to hide his utter lack of heart.

To be fair, only Rose person I've ever seen be respected by our alliance is Kurdanak. I think Abbas has more respect than half of Rose does do to constant shit that happens between them

1- unreliable coalition partners

2- constant threats made to DEIC in which they were told to back off on more than one occassion

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

To be fair, only Rose person I've ever seen be respected by our alliance is Kurdanak. I think Abbas has more respect than half of Rose does do to constant !@#$ that happens between them

1- unreliable coalition partners

2- constant threats made to DEIC in which they were told to back off on more than one occassion

Guess that happens when you try and back stab us...

Okay, and we're the unreliable coalition partners.

Basically, he's trying to say we're "unreliable coalition partners" because:

1. We refused to be your meat shields

2. We're aren't your unwitting pawns

3. We did something when we figured out you were planning on back stabbing us

4. We refused to play your "game"

Edited by Neo-Nexus
  • Upvote 5

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

better off just ignoring sk at this point and just focus on destroying them.

Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jpg

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?