Terminus Est DoW

Khestra

Since then a lot more information came to light, and we felt we had been mishandled as allies and instead just used without a second thought.

Imo you have always been treated as such. Even in the Marionette war. Props to you guys for sticking to your own ideals even then when the others were pushing for punitive reps and prolonged war.

Wreck them.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I thought you guys are on SK side bcos of the "affair" in the past.

That was a one night stand and we we're drunk

(I honestly don't have a clue what you mean)

• Upvote 2

mtjsv.jpg

• Upvote 2

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Welcome TEst.

Your Marionnette War revisionist history is hilarious though. We had days of discussions regarding terms, in which Rose argued strongly for being far more lenient that any of the other alliances, including TEst. The only tension in those discussions was between Rose and everyone else (particularly SK). The non-Rose parties all agreed that ending before 2 rounds when 2 rounds had been agreed to by all parties before the war, shouldn't happen.

And not once in the entire discussion did anyone push for reps. That's just a flat out falsehood. I argued (along with others) for MP decom, of 3 rounds or war. And we all settled on two rounds, except for TEst, who peaced out early against BoC, with absolutely nobody from any alliance suggesting they had a problem with that decision. We all though BoC should be let off easy.

It's truly amusing to me that the alliance that prides itself on going to war for no reason at all felt the need to lie in their DoW to make themselves look better.

Stop trying to claim some moral high ground by suggesting you argued for leniency, when that was all Pubstomper, and by extension, Rose.

I have respect for most of our opponents in this war. I have none for you. Your transparent lies are pathetic.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Welcome TEst.

Your Marionnette War revisionist history is hilarious though. We had days of discussions regarding terms, in which Rose argued strongly for being far more lenient that any of the other alliances, including TEst. I remember no tension between SK and TEst, in fact my recollection is that you agreed with us that ending before 2 rounds was over was dumb.

And not once in the entire discussion did anyone push for reps. That's just a flat out falsehood. I argued (along with others) for MP decom, of 3 rounds or war. And we all settled on two rounds, except for TEst, who peaced out early against BoC, with absolutely nobody from any alliance suggesting they had a problem with that decision. We all though BoC should be let off easy.

It's truly amusing to me that the alliance that prides itself on going to war for no reason at all felt the need to lie in their DoW to make themselves look better.

I have respect for most of our opponents in this war. I have none for you.

so,is your tongue actually forked?

Welcome TEst.

Your Marionnette War revisionist history is hilarious though. We had days of discussions regarding terms, in which Rose argued strongly for being far more lenient that any of the other alliances, including TEst. I remember no tension between SK and TEst, in fact my recollection is that you agreed with us that ending before 2 rounds was over was dumb.

I have respect for most of our opponents in this war. I have none for you.

You do realise they are the only ones that stuck to their agreement of peacing out before the 2 rounds? Can't really say I saw any malicious intent from them. They easily could of bandwagoned more onto us.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

so,is your tongue actually forked?

Tenages: They didnt’t pushback against a single thing I said

[9:07pm] Tenages: Rose did

[9:08pm] Tenages: TEst didn't

[9:08pm] Adama: No we didnt.

[9:08pm] JohnHenryHolliday: We just wanted to kill shit iirc

[9:08pm] Tenages: You pushed back against that, yes

[9:08pm] Tenages: Not saying you wanted projects decom, saying you argued against it

[9:08pm] JohnHenryHolliday is now known as MutatedHenriHiroday[EoS].

[9:08pm] Adama: mm k

[9:08pm] Tenages: I don’t remember TEst saying a blessed word

[9:08pm] Adama: They didnt.

There's no love lost between Adama and I, and he corroborates my recollection that you never argued against the suggested harsher terms.

tl;dr Stop lying and stfu Pinchy.

wF9Bjre.gif

I kind of want to jump in here with my own memory of that event, and the general feelings toward SK from TEST around that time. I was after all in TEst and active then.

But, in the end it doesn't matter much. The die is cast.

q8nfyvc.gif

There's no love lost between Adama and I, and he corroborates my recollection that you never argued against the suggested harsher terms.

tl;dr Stop lying and stfu Pinchy.

Mmm k, from what I recall, I don't remember TEst talking that much during the war. However, based on their actions they were probably the easiest on the TC when it came to punishment. While they may not of talked much, at least to the entire party, they certainly did not demand reps of any sort and they peace'd out before two rounds was up if I remember correctly.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Mmm k, from what I recall, I don't remember TEst talking that much during the war. However, based on their actions they were probably the easiest on the TC when it came to punishment. While they may not of talked much, at least to the entire party, they certainly did not demand reps of any sort and they peace'd out before two rounds was up if I remember correctly.

Can confirm.

They were by far the most pleasant to deal with out of everyone actually. Classy whilst warring, and didn't push for anything punitive when exiting the war given how game the world was either. Generally a good experience from start to finish.

On another note, let's face it. SK had this coming. And it goes beyond getting caught out for plotting. All the threats over measly shit add up, and it gets to a point where people are tired of it and aren't going to take it anymore.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 2

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Can confirm.

They were by far the most pleasant to deal with out of everyone actually. Classy whilst warring, and didn't push for anything punitive given how game the world was either.

Yeah,we said 'this is complete bullshit and SK is trying to push their agenda' so we left on our own.If Tenages actually had logs you'd notice that I stopped even visiting your planning chan.  I talked to Pre at the time and he was kind of siding with SK while Tenages demanded all kinds of military restrictions and Rose via Pub and Adama were against it.That was why I talked to the other side.

I think that might have also been when Tenages were talking about attacking Rose after that war ended. I can't recall the exact details but Pre likely remembers.

This day was a long time coming,since the time Brooklyn came calling.