The Confederate Droid Army.

General Grievous

General Grievous continues to increase the military industry of The CIS. The branches of the military: Army, Navy, Air Force, now operates entirely on robotic infantry, and unmanned aerial/aquatic/armored vehicles/ships. Tanks, Airplanes, Naval Ships, and Infantry have all been replaced by Droid units.

image_zpsrkrigrbb.png

The exact cost of the plan was not announced, however Grievous added that the government, and the Mega Corporations of The CIS had agreed to finance the production, running and repair of Drones and Droids, as well as backing the development of Testing Facilities and Droid Factories.

Grievous had this to say:

"We've gone beyond just integrating Drones and robotics into our military. We are the first nation to have an Army completely composed of Droids. Using several hundred-thousand domestically-made machines of various classes and uses in combat."

Edited by General Grievous
  • Upvote 1

Snazzy, to bad I am a Jedi. :P

• Upvote 1

--------------------------------------------
From the desk of a fish,
Meli

My Clans:
=DG= | <RG> | [[RS]] | Sebastian's Marauders | [ROSE]
(If you recognize one of these clans and the games there in/play, message me and win a prize! Offer ends 6/13/15)