Non-Existent Alliance's Official Announcement of Front Flipping

Dwemyrn

24zenbt.jpg

Celestial Union officially declares war on the Dutch East India Company.

This war will have the name the aggressor chooses which is:

Back Flips on the Dutch East

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFhC7SKlkc8&feature=youtu.be

You attacked our member, and gave a go to, to attack, while we realize that we are

in way over our heads and will probably get our butts kicked, we will die an honorable

death defending the union if that's what it takes.

2prse8j.jpg

1zy8mlc.png

Edited by Ansom
  • Upvote 2

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I wonder if there are any CU targets available for BoC, since you declared on our allies and all. I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

You attacked our member, and gave a go to, to attack, while we realize that we are

in way over our heads and will probably get our butts kicked, we will die an honorable
death defending the union if that's what it takes.

You mean the member who attacked DEIC and then got attacked.

But I do applaud you guys for your commitment , the guy who started this circle jerk that you're coming in to take part in as well was very committed, so much so he sold over half his infrastructure (about over 8000). Two others completely sold all their infrastructure as well. 

I thought Cobalts terms were harsh but it seems you like removing all the infra in your cities anyway. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 2

IpHGyGc.png

You mean the member who attacked DEIC and then got attacked.

But I do applaud you guys for your commitment , the guy who started this circle jerk that you're coming in to take part in as well was very committed, so much so he sold over half his infrastructure (about over 8000). Two others completely sold all their infrastructure as well. 

I thought Cobalts terms were harsh but it seems you like removing all the infra in your cities anyway. 

What they do is their business, I will fight to the death. I got the balls to do so.

What they do is their business, I will fight to the death. I got the balls to do so.

I have no idea why though, you attacked us. What the hell do you want and why are you willing to have your balls cut off? 

• Upvote 3

IpHGyGc.png

I have no idea why though, you attacked us. What the hell do you want and why are you willing to have your balls cut off? 

It was requested and I'd make a damn sexy lady if you cut off my balls anyway. ;)

Edited by Ansom

State of lolz:

30ucqs9.png

29ofqmx.png

I'm winning all 5 of my offensive wars with you. The missiles you guys hit me with when I'm hitting you on the ground just means the money I pull in from hitting you is repairing the damage your missiles caused. Please Reevaluate your actions before you continue. 

We ride together, we fly together.

We fly together, we survive together.

We survive together, we eat fries together.

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

State of lolz:

30ucqs9.png

29ofqmx.png

I'm winning all 5 of my offensive wars with you. The missiles you guys hit me with when I'm hitting you on the ground just means the money I pull in from hitting you is repairing the damage your missiles caused. Please Reevaluate your actions before you continue. 

But you didn't repair it, you guys are weird. 

IpHGyGc.png

All i can see is an enormous Behinderung running through your whole alliance. 

Thought you would at least give some kind of a fight when being aggressor here.

db128e00d58euw4.jpg

German soldiers inspecting a Mutant captured tank in July 1992

• Upvote 1

Ansom, you are a world class idiot. If you think winning the ground attacks mean anything, you're dumb. Can't wait until they ZI you.

Nope, I know ground attacks against shouldn't be easy against you but they definitely have been for now and kudos to the guy who declared war on me and tried to blockade me, blockade is broken. My nation is still 98% in tact.

P.S for the record I deleted my infra cause I'm done playing this game. No use letting you guys rob my nation for days, so I deleted a enough infra to go negative income.

CU is protected by Rose

CU declares on DEIC

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

Not how it works. We declared on our own free will. If Rose wants to step in they may but they are not obligated nor do they have to step in for us.