Sperglord !@#$head's Warstats

Lu Xun

Back from my first successful century ride. updated, first VE-side loss for days, but only .02%. SK side's loss is accelerating, to 5%. Ratio is well below 6:1; SK-Guard-Mensa HQ is almost certainly screwed with no recourse now.

Pepsi Blue is the best soda ever made.

I actually liked Pepsi Jazz myself. There was some cream soda/vanillaesq version that was really good.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Also, I'd love to see war stats on which alliances declared the most wars and did the most damage n shit.

And why has the posting shit changed, the old icons looked fine.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Also, I'd love to see war stats on which alliances declared the most wars and did the most damage n !@#$.

And why has the posting !@#$ changed, the old icons looked fine.

Last I checked, which was a couple days ago, Mensa HQ was on top of battles ( 476 I think was our last count ) and we were on top with damage done and taken too ( Although VE was right behind us on damage taken ).

• Downvote 1

Last I checked, which was a couple days ago, Mensa HQ was on top of battles ( 476 I think was our last count ) and we were on top with damage done and taken too ( Although VE was right behind us on damage taken ).

I only have the stats for VE right now, but y'all laid a beating on VE. 

- Stats are up to date as of 05/29/2015 10:30 EST

- These are only counting completed wars

VE Losses vs Mensa

Infrastructure: 29,552.9

Soldiers: 2,822,349

Tanks: 48,731

Planes: 3,465

Ships: 352

Money: $153,129,078.7

Losses for the Viridian Entente against SK, Guardian and Mensa HQ:

Total Infrastructure Lost: 127,385.89

Total Soldiers Lost: 8,309,092

Total Tanks Lost: 174,828

Total Planes Lost: 18,011

Total Ships Lost: 2,321

Total Money Lost: $318,469,733.38

Edited by Pangui
  • Upvote 1
0Lovl.png

Is that counting any losses from spy ops?  Granted it's tough to pin point that from the battles, but was wondering how you pulled those numbers.

No spy losses are counted, I can't get the information so it's not included. I pulled the information from the war timelines of every VE nation that has completed a war against SK, Guardian or Mensa HQ. I haven't counted Test damages against VE. Currently working WWF vs Mensa, hoping to finish up complete wars against Mensa in about a day. Maybe SK and Guardian wars sometime Saturday. 

0Lovl.png

Interesting notes for today: VE coalition lost 0.9% of score if you include the people who just left. It'll be interesting to see what losses are tomorrow, especially since the exit of Guardian took out about 36% of the VE coalition's score.