A letter from UPN

Hansarius

No SK? Disappointing.

Anyway all my destruction on UPN is retribution for Hans spy attack on WIldOwl on the 30th of April. Those 20 spies killed shall be avenged. Good day.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Feel very different in regards to the declarations between the two different alliances.

But I hope ya'll enjoy, and it even serves as an opportunity to get some of you better.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Feel very different in regards to the declarations between the two different alliances.

But I hope ya'll enjoy, and it even serves as an opportunity to get some of you better.

Don't worry about it.  I know Mensa HQ has been wanting a war, no matter if it's a win or a loss.  Let's have fun.

PS: You're welcome for the #1 rank spot in alliance score~  :P

Don't worry about it.  I know Mensa HQ has been wanting a war, no matter if it's a win or a loss.  Let's have fun.

PS: You're welcome for the #1 rank spot in alliance score~  :P

lul mid-range Mensa members have been a breeze to roll. SK and Guardian is providing the real challenge :P

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Can't blame you for following your heart on this one.  Plus Guardian did attack you.  With that said, I do wonder how this will go for DEIC, who is the biggest loser in all of this, at least politically, having it's entire sphere at war with each other plus tensions with Rose.

Can't blame you for following your heart on this one.  Plus Guardian did attack you.  With that said, I do wonder how this will go for DEIC, who is the biggest loser in all of this, at least politically, having it's entire sphere at war with each other plus tensions with Rose.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6448-celestial-union-official-announcement-of-backflipping/

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Uh, what?  May want to check all those battles man.

Yeah... right now I'm fairly certain its much closer to 1915/16 trench warfare in some cases, then to any particular routs with some of the battles i've seen

Yeah... right now I'm fairly certain its much closer to 1915/16 trench warfare in some cases, then to any particular routs with some of the battles i've seen

Dunno about others but my group rolled our targets.

Of course that's what everyone would say.   ;)

Priest of Dio

I can say that I didn't think UPN would jump in, not sure about our leadership - but I think it's safe to say you're right on that.  It has definitely made me look at UPN differently now.

• Downvote 1

I can say that I didn't think UPN would jump in, not sure about our leadership - but I think it's safe to say you're right on that.  It has definitely made me look at UPN differently now.

really? this havent redused my fondness for mensa at all. 

• Upvote 2

Ole2.png