The following announcement has been paid for by the Black Knights

LordStrum

Nice to party with you boys on the battlefield again, lets hope for a slightly bigger challenge than FSA provided.

We're in it for the ayy lmaos

jig5xr4.jpg?1

• Upvote 4

So many people seem to be sieging Mensa HQ now that Mensa deployed so many units to take the Viridian cities. Is there no reinforcements coming to break the siege allowing the soldiers of Mensa to sally forth once again?

We're in it for the ayy lmaos

jig5xr4.jpg?1

Always a treat seeing those.

Good luck guys!

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

So many people seem to be sieging Mensa HQ now that Mensa deployed so many units to take the Viridian cities. Is there no reinforcements coming to break the siege allowing the soldiers of Mensa to sally forth once again?

Always a treat seeing those.

We're in a bit of a pickle, but I think our mid score range will pull out just fine in the end.  There's quite a few quasi-actives in WWF and Black Knights is mostly dominating in sub 300 score range.  When they pick up their "tail" end of the score range, Black Knights could prove to be a equal opponent to Mensa.  For now, they'll definitely wreck our low end.

UPN, however, is a different story.  They're a monster of an alliance, and with them on VE's side - I think that'll tip the scales hugely in their favor.

• Wiki Mod

Finally something for worth my gas & munitions.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

For the record, VE was dominating the 250 score range and below, before any help showed up.

That being said, thanks for all the help!

You can dominate 7 inactives. Good job? I guess...

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif