A Declaration from the World Wrestling Federation

I get that.  All I'm saying is that every single nation that has declared on me, or who I have attacked after raiding one of our members has found out differently.  

I don't see a nation who declared on you in your logs?

• Downvote 1

Don't worry, I'm sure if you moan & groan some more and wait a little while longer your score will drop enough for you to attack him. Everything always works out in the end :)

Edit: I guess getting beiged makes it difficult though, huh?

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Been a great fight so far. I'm glad to have had the chance to fight at least one of you guys in this war so far! Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Been a great fight so far. I'm glad to have had the chance to fight at least one of you guys in this war so far! Best of luck!

It has been fun for sure. I admire the tenacity you've all shown thus far.

• Upvote 1

Not sure, I just copied three random wars from their alliance page:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46243

Raid war, like I said

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46252

Another raid war

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46267

WWF declared on Nest, ended up getting farmed.

For the most part, the wars have been used for revenue to rebuild planes/tanks/etc for our other wars. Francis, you should have PM'd your alliance to build military before dragging them into this war with you man.

Given your current individual predicament caused by your own failure to prepare properly you probably shouldn't be throwing any stones.

Just saying...

Edited by Azaghul
GnWq7CW.png

Honestly, the WWF hasn't done anything to us. Our members are using the opportunity to raid their members for some free money (since they haven't built up military for the most part) but that's about it.

Not sure why you even bothered to declare war tbh.

I definitely have not been raided for free money. You shouldn't make broad sweeping statements based on 3 random wars you chose to look at. I get you want to try to take a shot at us, but you shouldn't use generalizations. I could say "OMG all of Mensa sucks" because I'm doing well in my wars but that's more than likely not true and just and overall ridiculous statement. Edited by Buzz Lightyear
  • Upvote 1

Fair enough. I had an agreement with a member of VE to beige me so I could focus on my 4 offensive wars, along with helping out an alliance member who needed some air support. In the two hours between coming off beige & going back into it, 2 WWF members noticed and caught me with my trousers down. Well done lads, enjoy bombing my infra (or whatever it is y'all do when you're winning a war)

☾☆

High Priest of Dio