A Declaration from the World Wrestling Federation

I'm a little disappointed by the lack of TitanTron so I brought my own.

Cheers! ^_^

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

"First we troll you, then we roll you, then we make you our 'friends' and loyal servitors, and when we disband you will have a senate vote on whether to disband because your masters are also disbanding."

The legendary WWF, everyone! And, couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people.

Honestly, the WWF hasn't done anything to us. Our members are using the opportunity to raid their members for some free money (since they haven't built up military for the most part) but that's about it.

Not sure why you even bothered to declare war tbh.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Honestly, the WWF hasn't done anything to us. Our members are using the opportunity to raid their members for some free money (since they haven't built up military for the most part) but that's about it.

So much salt.

• Upvote 1
ZzrnYsK.png

I've got no stake in this rodeo, I just never thought I'd get to use this image for anything.

o36YWf3.png?1

• Upvote 5

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

You guys in WWF are great fun to wrestle with. Much kudos to the three of you who have me in a headlock and are currently punching my brains out :D

It has been a good fight so far, very exciting. Next time we'll roll someone together :P

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

dbry.gif

So this is what is happening you think?

Not sure, I just copied three random wars from their alliance page:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46243

Raid war, like I said

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46252

Another raid war

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=46267

WWF declared on Nest, ended up getting farmed.

For the most part, the wars have been used for revenue to rebuild planes/tanks/etc for our other wars. Francis, you should have PM'd your alliance to build military before dragging them into this war with you man.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

To be fair, they had some inactives leading up to the war.  Can't really fault them for that, just bad timing.  Despite that, they still joined in the war to support their allies - which is admirable.

• Downvote 1

Yeah, you hit our two inactives (calamity/robert e lee) and won a war against a nation that over extended (thanks for beiging her and opening up his defensive slot btw)

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

If you think we are unprepared, feel free to come and take a swing.  

wut m8?  1v1 me at da play ground at 3 o'clock nub~

( But really, what kind of statement is that after you are a part of a dog pile?  We would LOVE to take a swing, but we're currently flailing at everybody and their mother at the moment.  Maybe after this is done and we're back at square one?  A bit of a friendly war? )

• Downvote 1

wut m8?  1v1 me at da play ground at 3 o'clock nub~

( But really, what kind of statement is that after you are a part of a dog pile?  We would LOVE to take a swing, but we're currently flailing at everybody and their mother at the moment.  Maybe after this is done and we're back at square one?  A bit of a friendly war? )

I get that.  All I'm saying is that every single nation that has declared on me, or who I have attacked after raiding one of our members has found out differently.