• The Allied Forces
    • Mensa HQ
    • Viridian Entente
    • Vanguard
    • Guardian
    • Seven Kingdoms
    • Green Production Agency

You guys still will.

Indeed. I don't see how anyone can look at the standings and think they aren't getting rolled. :huh:

Pretty sure the two of you read too far into his statement.  There's no denying we're hurting, but the fighting has been intense.

For some. A lot of your members have had their military drained and all they have left is to spam fire missiles, which is what most of the SK nations are doing.

dpluao815a3.png

To be fair, spam-firing missiles is what we've been seeing a lot of from UPN despite them not having their militaries drained.  No judgement, but I get the feeling that missiles are just firing in all directions. They sure do a lot of damage.

It's been a fun war.  Hopefully, a good time had by all.  I would take this experience and group cooperation any day over sitting on top of some ranking sheet and never having had the experience.

Edited by Molly Emma
  • Upvote 3

8567 Club- Member-At-Large

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

During the war before this, Guardian and pals were referred to as 'the coalition', I personally think that name sounds a lot better than 'axis'.

the rolledilition

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Arrgh wins obviously.

Pirate raids for everyone!

YOU get a pirate raid!

And YOU get a pirate raid!

EVERYONE GETS A PIRATE RAID!

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

Eh, both sides have had missiles firing. Most of MENSA's been holding up pretty well though. After daychange yesterday, most of UPN's forces that attacked us are zero'd -- at least on the upper end of the alliance, don't know how the lower guys are doing.

WWF hasn't really attacked us yet, but from what I hear Cornerstone is causing some problems in our mid-tier (since they came in fresh ofc)

Overall, it seems that people with less than 5 fronts open are doing pretty well. Those who went Rambo (7+ fronts), as it was our first war so far, have had a comparatively worse time. There seems to be little communication among our enemies though, most choose to simply do ground attacks and continue eating aircraft strikes on infra. I suspect because they don't want to go up against aerial forces alone.

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I disagree. If you come out stronger compared to your enemy than you were before then you won. That includes score, military and political positioning. You also failed to take into account surrender terms, which are a great tool for securing dominance over your enemy.

that's ultimately implying you beat said enemy hard enough they'll even consider ST.

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

GxHvtqP.png

7051hne.gif

i've taken roughly 400infra damage so give or take a week to recover. hardly a situation that would require one to start considering accepting what i can only assume will be outrageous surrender terms.

saying that, the wars still young. i look forward to see if i'll hold out against this or get steam rolled. regardless of the outcome, im having fun.

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

i've taken roughly 400infra damage so give or take a week to recover. hardly a situation that would require one to start considering accepting what i can only assume will be outrageous surrender terms.

saying that, the wars still young. i look forward to see if i'll hold out against this or get steam rolled. regardless of the outcome, im having fun.

Fair enough. I wont begrudge you a hopeful outlook. Personally, I dislike any terms really. The war is typically punishment enough.

But, I'm also a cat and unimportant.

• Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

No one... because nobody ever "wins" a war... all it does is waste a ton of resources, manpower, and wreck economies. Its not so much who "won" the war... merely who lost less ultimately. 

is this real life

Isn't there like four merc groups now? Only one I see doing business is Arrgh. :P

people can copy you but can't make it perfect

also, i have no idea who is even on what side anymore

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)