Vanguard Announcement

MrHat

I don't understand it either, seeing as we once helped Vanguard (as Guerilla Republik). That's why I normally just do my economic thing that I do. I've got work cut out for me after this war ends that's at least certain.

Blame bad intel?

Duke of House Greyjoy

Seriously SK. I don't understand you guys at all. You hit an ally of your MDAP ally. You're telling Guardian "Hey !@#$ that Vanguard treaty, I hate Vanguard and I want to roll them and you have to come roll them with me." 

I just don't understand what was going through your head when you decided, "Hey, let's hit Vanguard! One of Guardian's allies!"

If I was Guardian, I'd drop you in a heartbeat. If I was any ally of SK, I'd drop you in a heartbeat.

You guys should be paperless again, you were better at that.

I blame Cody for this. It was unnecessary and stupid.

I get to shoot missiles at nations with an ID and still hit. Thank you SK.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I get to shoot missiles at nations with an ID and still hit. Thank you SK.

But you don't hit as often as you'd like, right?

The beauty of the laws of probability is that the more you shoot, the more you hit, but also the more you fail. It's frustrating that you can't have it all your way.

6hu5nt.jpg

But you don't hit as often as you'd like, right?

The beauty of the laws of probability is that the more you shoot, the more you hit, but also the more you fail. It's frustrating that you can't have it all your way.

6/7

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!