Vanguard Announcement

MrHat

I wasn't disputing the relationship, just the terminology. The protectorate is usually the alliance being protected, the other alliance is the protector.

Just my inner pedant coming out :P

damn it. i surrender :(

Have fun

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

Note it down people that I, Rozalia was the first one hit by Seven Kingdoms in Vanguard. Put it in the history books that the Seven Kindoms war on Vanguard was started when Cody K sent ships to attack Garra De Aguila in an effort to preempt the preemptive preempt that he believed me to soon do. As an upstanding member of the community I deny all talk of preempts on honourable fellows such as the collective known as the Seven Kingdoms. I was in actuality readying my forces to attack the Rose menace which is what the current Rose buildup is all about as they somehow got leaked info that I was planning to hit them after they were done fighting the Viridian Entente.

Note it down people that I, Rozalia was the first one hit by Seven Kingdoms in Vanguard. Put it in the history books that the Seven Kindoms war on Vanguard was started when Cody K sent ships to attack Garra De Aguila in an effort to preempt the preemptive preempt that he believed me to soon do. As an upstanding member of the community I deny all talk of preempts on honourable fellows such as the collective known as the Seven Kingdoms. I was in actuality readying my forces to attack the Rose menace which is what the current Rose buildup is all about as they somehow got leaked info that I was planning to hit them after they were done fighting the Viridian Entente.

lol stfu

dpluao815a3.png

!@#$ you Rozalia.

What vulgarity. How rude I say.

lol stfu

I have said no shocking thing. It is relatively well known that Rose fears the Roz. Why else would they trick the Seven Kingdoms into attacking me while continuing their preparations to attack the lands of Great Bedford? Exactly. No arguing with that.

• Upvote 4

Seriously SK. I don't understand you guys at all. You hit an ally of your MDAP ally. You're telling Guardian "Hey !@#$ that Vanguard treaty, I hate Vanguard and I want to roll them and you have to come roll them with me." 

I just don't understand what was going through your head when you decided, "Hey, let's hit Vanguard! One of Guardian's allies!"

If I was Guardian, I'd drop you in a heartbeat. If I was any ally of SK, I'd drop you in a heartbeat.

You guys should be paperless again, you were better at that.

• Upvote 2

Is it me, or no one wants to talk about the paint master who added "war" in the Vanguard Announcement

35s7cv.jpg

Looks seamless to me.

Edited by Belisarius
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Is it me, or no one wants to talk about the paint master who added "war" in the Vanguard Announcement

35s7cv.jpg

Paint Masters are hard to come by these days. Everyone and their mother has Photoshop!

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Seriously SK. I don't understand you guys at all. You hit an ally of your MDAP ally. You're telling Guardian "Hey !@#$ that Vanguard treaty, I hate Vanguard and I want to roll them and you have to come roll them with me." 

I just don't understand what was going through your head when you decided, "Hey, let's hit Vanguard! One of Guardian's allies!"

If I was Guardian, I'd drop you in a heartbeat. If I was any ally of SK, I'd drop you in a heartbeat.

You guys should be paperless again, you were better at that.

I don't understand it either, seeing as we once helped Vanguard (as Guerilla Republik). That's why I normally just do my economic thing that I do. I've got work cut out for me after this war ends that's at least certain.

• Upvote 1

What a terrible announcement.  It's even terrible by ironic, hipster standards.  We are truly the worst alliance ever.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about SK.

SECOND worst alliance ever.

o/ First Second worst alliance