Vanguard Announcement

MrHat

Q7dJ3n4.jpg

SK hit us last night, so we're hitting them back, thx guiz. 

This is my first one of these so shout out to carter (he's my favorite ex ally) (and partisan)

Vanguard

MrHiott, Commander

NationRuler, Lt. Commander

RagnarBuliwyf, Field Marshall

HM Solomon I, Treasurer

The Speaker, Head Envoy

The Architect, gheyboi

Official recognition of hostilities w/ SK, our long lost but never forgotten previous protector

Edited by MrHiott
  • Upvote 2

Carter is my newphew.

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

o/ vanguard

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Our corporation is heavily disappointed in the apparent lack of consideration for the global market stability by the Seven Kingdoms. We sincerely hope that this move will not be tolerated by the community as a whole. The lifeline of all organizations on the planet has its foundation in the marketplace. To destabilize this is to engage in a direct attack upon the world.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

My apologies. You were GR's protectorate though :D

I wasn't disputing the relationship, just the terminology. The protectorate is usually the alliance being protected, the other alliance is the protector.

Just my inner pedant coming out :P

wF9Bjre.gif