Name This War Thread

Ronaqy

The Uncertain Turn of Events War

Still keeping to this name

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

There doesn't even really need to be "one" name. During WWII no one was referring it to WWII until after the war was over and in Russia they directly and still refer to it as the Second Great Patriotic War. You could have individual names depending on your alliance. I know in the South during the Civil War they referred to it as the War of Secession or War of Northern Aggression.

As a whole it could be referred to as the Great Orbis War, but each side or alliance could have their own name for it. 

The dogpile war

Wikileaked War

Skleaks

Kamikaze war

War of no return

The final countdown

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

World War I

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I am on board with The Orbis War, Orbis War I, or The Great Orbis War. I mean, there's like 15 different alliances in this war.

Great Orbis War of Marionette War II. 

Calling it 'The Orbis War" Is like saying "The Earth War" All wars are on Orbis so that descriptor becomes meaningless. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Calling it 'The Orbis War" Is like saying "The Earth War" All wars are on Orbis so that descriptor becomes meaningless. 

But it's the GREAT Orbis War. It's a very, very large war involving the top alliances in the game.

This is very small

But it's the GREAT Orbis War. It's a very, very large war involving the top alliances in the game.

Yes, just like the Great Earth War, makes perfect sense

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

@ all the marionettesuggestions: This has nothing to do with the Marionette War.

For God sake, were you guys even involved with the war?

Edited by John Henry Holliday
  • Upvote 1

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

@ all the marionettesuggestions: This has nothing to do with the Marionette War.

For God sake, were you guys even involved with the war?

Ignoring the consequences the Marrionette war had on this war would be silly.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN