An Announcement from the Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

Y'all missed the memo, we were supposed to kick this off on Friday, when I would have been able to stay up. :D

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

It's not an Ad Hom, it's called a LOADED QUESTION.  And it's exactly what you posed to me in "enjoying the lack of BAWWWW."  In order for me to answer the question I must first agree to your premise that there is a lack of BAWWWW.  Just like in order for you to answer the question about whether you have stopped beating your wife yet you must first agree that you beat your wife.

Jesus, this is basic logic and argument theory.  An ad hominem would be something very basic such as:  "You obviously lack the intellectual ability to properly identify argumentative logic."  But I would never go that far.

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

How about "Axis of Nefarious Evil"?

In the historical reference to the Axis powers the said members glossed themselves and their alliance.  The term arose from the world revolving around a "Berlin-Rome axis."  At least give us the pleasure of naming our collective wanton destructive force.

I propose FIST.  If only A^2 were here to explain it to the plebians.

Priest of Dio

It's not an Ad Hom, it's called a LOADED QUESTION.  And it's exactly what you posed to me in "enjoying the lack of BAWWWW."  In order for me to answer the question I must first agree to your premise that there is a lack of BAWWWW.  Just like in order for you to answer the question about whether you have stopped beating your wife yet you must first agree that you beat your wife.

Jesus, this is basic logic and argument theory.  An ad hominem would be something very basic such as:  "You obviously lack the intellectual ability to properly identify argumentative logic."  But I would never go that far.

So there's a lot of "BAWWWW"?

• Upvote 3

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

This is why DoW threads are a bad idea. If you must have this type of conversation, could you find somewhere where the rest of us don't have to overhear it.

It's a public forum, dude. Get over it.

Y'all missed the memo, we were supposed to kick this off on Friday, when I would have been able to stay up. :D

No, they expect one of us at the wreckage brother.

• Upvote 2

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

This is why DoW threads are a bad idea. If you must have this type of conversation, could you find somewhere where the rest of us don't have to overhear it.

You can hear me typing? :0

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

You can hear me typing? :0

I can

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

The original quote is "Axis :) " but with a purple smiley. I think that's a better starting point.

Axis of Smiley? I like it. Sounds very positive and encouraging.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

img_3389.jpg?w=1000

Can't be the axis, that would mean I can't use this meme...

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

This is how Mensa operations. 

Don't expect anything remotely respectful from them. 

They are cold and heartless. 

Very big words from someone who pleaded to be let into MENSA. Then while still in the alliance, tried to purchase hits on the alliance leader. And upon being found out, fled to another alliance before he was attacked for his treachery.

Then, despite our two alliances being at peace, launched a surprise attack to kick a MENSA member while he was down. Then was counter-attacked and lost before begging for mercy, again, and we then gave it instead of zeroing you on the spot -- again.

So, CG, who is the cold and heartless one? Those who keep generously not zeroing your nation after you beg, despite your continual targeting of MENSA, or you?

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Very big words from someone who pleaded to be let into MENSA. Then while still in the alliance, tried to purchase hits on the alliance leader. And upon being found out, fled to another alliance before he was attacked for his treachery.

Then, despite our two alliances being at peace, launched a surprise attack to kick a MENSA member while he was down. Then was counter-attacked and lost before begging for mercy, again, and we then gave it instead of zeroing you on the spot -- again.

So, CG, who is the cold and heartless one? Those who keep generously not zeroing your nation after you beg, despite your continual targeting of MENSA, or you?

If all of this is true you should've whipped the shit out of him a long time ago.

If all of this is true you should've whipped the !@#$ out of him a long time ago.

We banned him back in the day, but let him back in since we thought he may have matured a bit (we kicked him when he was ~13, I think he's around 15 now). The reason we didn't attack him in P&W is to avoid antagonizing Rose, or so I've been told.

All that said, I don't wish him to leave the game, I like watching his antics. Just wanted to bring the hypocrisy in his statements to his attention.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Basically a no u post

• Upvote 1