An Announcement from the Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

wF9Bjre.gif

• Upvote 6

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Good read.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Gotta take some ass, and kick some names! Or something along those lines...

• Upvote 1

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

Nice read I really appreciate the effort. 

I got no stake in this and no ill will to either side so I'll just wish everyone luck in their endeavors.

I did promise SRD a beautiful scroll. Hopefully he forgives me for it being delayed, they take a little time to write and make.  :wub:

wF9Bjre.gif

The Syndicate recognizes that the inevitability of conflict was a self-fulfilling prophecy. The growth of the fledgeling Viridian Entente, via Syndicate investments, was in itself no threat to the Seven Kingdoms. In its drift for expansion and its unwillingness to co-exist peacefully with any kingdom that would not bow to Westeros however, the Seven Kingdom and its allies determined VE's rise to be hostile, and labeled VE as enemies of the crown. 

It is a form of arrogance, that has led the world to burn. While we sincerely regret this course of events, The Syndicate hopes that there will be a brighter and more profitable future for our respective alliances.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

This one is actually good, unlike Guardian's and Mensa's. I can't wait to read VE's!

Yeah, the war decs is what really livens up a war.  Wish we had one, but I can see why the simple posts were used.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1