A Guardian Announcement

Shellhound

Partisan likes to play with himself

:ehm:

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wow, Sheeps just dropped the law down on Shelly.

Didnt see that coming, good work sheeps.

The amusing thing is that Shellhound could've maintained silence and it would be hard pressed for the admin team to punish him for fear of setting a bad precedent.  He pretty much admitted to mult'ing but not to the ones he was being blamed for.

• Downvote 1

The amusing thing is that Shellhound could've maintained silence and it would be hard pressed for the admin team to punish him for fear of setting a bad precedent.  He pretty much admitted to mult'ing but not to the ones he was being blamed for.

He admitted to the ones we reported him for, however had he stayed silent Sheepy said he would not of acted in fear of setting a bad precedent like you said. But it was clear as day that Shellhound was guilty of putting moles into both UPN and VE.

Anyway it looks like Shellhound no longer meets Guardian's entry requirements.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Yes. It's nice when people are honest about breaking the rules. But everyone in the game who just didn't break the rules is better.

• Upvote 3

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Pol Pot admitted to exploiting, that doesn't make him better than someone who wouldn't admit it 

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Or you could just not cheat. There is a such thing as playing by the rules.

Also, cheating factor aside, people seem to be forgetting that planting spies inside alliances is a pretty big deal in and of itself.

Edited by Estelle

Anyway it looks like Shellhound no longer meets Guardian's entry requirements.  :lol:

Some people actually play the game for fun, not necessarily to just build a big nation.  Not sure if you can understand this, but give it a try.

I know which type Shellhound is and I'm sure he's happy to continue to be apart of the community he's in.  I have a lot more respect for those who admit to mistakes than those who go to ridiculous degrees to justify their actions.

And wasn't it UPN that got all kinds of exploit cash during the pol pot fiasco?  I know you had quite a ton of trades that you knew were not right.  At least Shellhound admitted to cheating.  ;)

• Upvote 2

Or you could just not cheat. There is a such thing as playing by the rules.

Also, cheating factor aside, people seem to be forgetting that planting spies inside alliances is a pretty big deal in and of itself.

Happens all the time, it's not a big deal.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Happens all the time, it's not a big deal.

That's why you get rolled for it, right? Spying is an act of war, and generally is treated as such.

Some people actually play the game for fun, not necessarily to just build a big nation.  Not sure if you can understand this, but give it a try.

I know which type Shellhound is and I'm sure he's happy to continue to be apart of the community he's in.  I have a lot more respect for those who admit to mistakes than those who go to ridiculous degrees to justify their actions.

And wasn't it UPN that got all kinds of exploit cash during the pol pot fiasco?  I know you had quite a ton of trades that you knew were not right.  At least Shellhound admitted to cheating.  ;)

Some people don't take this game that seriously, and have fun joking around on the forums. Not sure if you can understand this, but give it a try.

And UPN were the first ones who reached out to Sheepy to let him know about it -- and everything we managed to find out about the bug. So not only did we admit to those trades, but we done it *before* anyone suspected us. ;)

I wasn't aware he left and needed to enter the alliance?

You're trying too hard.  :lol:

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Some people don't take this game that seriously, and have fun joking around on the forums. Not sure if you can understand this, but give it a try.

And UPN were the first ones who reached out to Sheepy to let him know about it -- and everything we managed to find out about the bug. So not only did we admit to those trades, but we done it *before* anyone suspected us. ;)

Sureeeeee champ.  Feel free to just keep repeating my post as your own post though.  :lol:  (see I used a smiley too so you know I was joking and don't take this game seriously).

That's why you get rolled for it, right? Spying is an act of war, and generally is treated as such.

I'm not saying it's not a shitty thing to do, simply stating that it's something that will always happen in games such as this.  Therefore it's not a 'big deal', it's expected behaviour.  Most alliances will use the services of spies at one point or another.  The way Shellhound went about it was indeed wrong and deserved to be rolled, but only due to him using multis to acheive it.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Those who admit to cheating are more respectable than people who lie.

One must admit that they cheat if there is proof. If there is no solid proof one must deny, deny and deny. :D

Edited by LordMane611
  • Upvote 1

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

Yes. It's nice when people are honest about breaking the rules. But everyone in the game who just didn't break the rules is better.

As opposed to people who cheat, hide, and get away with it? Shellhound had a pretty decent shot, especially considering certain compositions, towards getting away with it if he had come up with some kind of cock-and-bull story. He's saved a lot of people a lot of time, and if he wants to keep on playing I'll send him free money.

As opposed to people who cheat, hide, and get away with it? Shellhound had a pretty decent shot, especially considering certain compositions, towards getting away with it if he had come up with some kind of !@#$-and-bull story. He's saved a lot of people a lot of time, and if he wants to keep on playing I'll send him free money.

The mods wouldn't be able to do anything but the community would know he was a cheater. I don't think anyone had doubt.

6XmKiC2.png

The mods wouldn't be able to do anything but the community would know he was a cheater. I don't think anyone had doubt.

Not that would matter considering some of the posters still lingering around as it is.  Reputation doesn't seem to be of much value here other than when it's convenient for someone to pull out their dastardly deeds card.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not that would matter considering some of the posters still lingering around as it is.  Reputation doesn't seem to be of much value here other than when it's convenient for someone to pull out their dastardly deeds card.

Reputation is valuable.  But I see that Mensa continues to refuse to learn the lessons that this war has to teach it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Reputation is valuable.  But I see that Mensa continues to refuse to learn the lessons that this war has to teach it.

I'm glad that you enjoy generalizing statements onto a entire alliance.  Thanks for proving my point on certain posters.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He's actually making a pretty good point.  Something we all know and use in the political game.

As far as Mensa's rep - it's got a damn good one.  They went in for their allies, not even mandatorily, knowing the potential outcome, and I greatly respect them for that.  Looks like they are pretty good fighters too.

• Upvote 3