WTF Happened

Fox Fire

Alrighty. I'm tired of answering the exact same question over and over and over and over. 

So here you are: (And if the mods decide to delete this as some BS "call out thread", go for it. It's not, but go for it).

Let's keep it short and sweet. The moderation staff here isn't half bad. I've never had a problem with any of them, but ya know what? I'm simply sick and tired of Skynet. Without going into any more detail, that's how it is. 

For now, I'm mildly here until a day when I may decide to be active again. Go ahead and raid me, but I assure you I have nothing to steal or even destroy and you'd only be wasting money and a war slot.

I hope this post can serve as an answer to the "WTF happened?" questions I keep receiving. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Guys, if I wanted this to be  callout thread, I would have gone into detail. I have issues with Skynet. Lets leave it at that.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Guys, if I wanted this to be  callout thread, I would have gone into detail. I have issues with Skynet. Lets leave it at that.

You're calling out moderation, you already did make a callout thread. Not only that, you've already been warned that callout threads weren't allowed. If you have a gripe, it should be handled by PM to Sheepy.

Making a callout thread, simply to say you're upset about a mod and you don't want to go into details of why you're throwing a tantrum, doesn't mean it's not a callout thread.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

You're calling out moderation, you already did make a callout thread. Not only that, you've already been warned that callout threads weren't allowed. If you have a gripe, it should be handled by PM to Sheepy.

Making a callout thread, simply to say you're upset about a mod and you don't want to go into details of why you're throwing a tantrum, doesn't mean it's not a callout thread.

I think the point of the thread was to address the people who have asked fire fox on why she/he is not active anymore.

That being said, you could just PM then directly?

6XmKiC2.png

I think the point of the thread was to address the people who have asked fire fox on why she/he is not active anymore.

I disagree, I think this was Fox Fire's attempt at a passive-aggressive callout thread. Difference of opinions though. He KNEW it was a callout thread, hence why in his initial post he mentioned the fact it was a callout thread. 

I agree and understand. Needless to say ignore the people shitting on the post cuz they're just as annoying as this issue.

I wasn't aware that pointing out the fact that a thread is against the rules is shitposting.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Because I've done that four separate times now and I'm just tired of repeating myself.

Refer to OP for more information.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

If you've followed the correct channels and still are getting no where, that probably means your intent is wrong. The next step is not to just break more rules. Mensa got individual warns for each rulebreak, just as you are getting here. Locked and warned.