Anime Crew [we talk anime here] >come inside<

Makers Mark

kissanime

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I grew out of most anime, but what's still non-!@#$ (i.e, adult / non-commercial / lingering artistic value) these days?

Haibane Renmei was terribly sentimental, but had a good aesthetic. Paranoia Agent was wonderfully arthouse, loved Serial Experiments Lain, Akira is great, I should watch The Flowers of Evil.

I am still a hardcore fan of any anime Mamoru Oshii produces (I have a copy of Angel's Egg out of all things, and I literally spammed /d/ with the [non-sexual] egg-laying scene after a certain character commits suicide, it's some kind of surrealist anime about Mamoru Oshii losing his Christian faith, and after the suicide occurs, a bunch of tiny, small eggs rises out of the water), and I liked Miyazaki's Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, as well as The Wind Rises.

Kino's Journey was terrible, especially with its repetitive closing scene, but it had a brutal charm.

Edited by Inst

I grew out of most anime, but what's still non-!@#$ (i.e, adult / non-commercial / lingering artistic value) these days?

Haibane Renmei was terribly sentimental, but had a good aesthetic. Paranoia Agent was wonderfully arthouse, loved Serial Experiments Lain, Akira is great, I should watch The Flowers of Evil.

I am still a hardcore fan of any anime Mamoru Oshii produces (I have a copy of Angel's Egg out of all things, and I literally spammed /d/ with the [non-sexual] egg-laying scene after a certain character commits suicide, it's some kind of surrealist anime about Mamoru Oshii losing his Christian faith, and after the suicide occurs, a bunch of tiny, small eggs rises out of the water), and I liked Miyazaki's Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, as well as The Wind Rises.

Kino's Journey was terrible, especially with its repetitive closing scene, but it had a brutal charm.

Opinion is still very irrelevant. Please see yourself out the !@#$ing door unless you're gonna play the game

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

i cant respond to tihs post... youll have to find them on your own my friend

Most of the popular sites are blocked by my ISP, for instance I can't open kissanime that fistofdoom recommended. That's why I'm asking here :v

Right now I'm looking for the first season of Kiniro Mosaic, and so far I've got no lead on where I can watch it for free. Sure, I can go the pirate route and download it, but again, the whole shebang is also blocked by my ISP. Tried VPN and it still wont work

UedhRvY.png

There are literally games out there where people sit around with tiny nations and do things almost entirely through diplomacy. I'll save myself the time and trouble with you, though.

I'll keep !@#$ing on everything you say till you get the !@#$ing point.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

most anime is crap to me, but there are some classics that i can rewatch with no problems as well as a few each year that i become interested in

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Well for anime I'm waiting for F/SN: Unlimited Blade Works second season to finish airing before watching it, want to marathon it without waiting every week... bah.

Most new anime doesn't interest me though, just seems so generic these days.

There are no men like me, there is only me